No announcement yet.

Here's Where All The Floyd Cheat Theories Fail

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shape up View Post
    under international standards USADA cannot give floyd a retro TUE without WADA monitoring it you dumb fuker
    Nothing ever said that. Try again.

Comment

5) mayweather and pacquaio agree that sections 5, 9-13, 16, 17(a) and 21 of the United States anti doping agency protocol for Olympic and Paralympic movement testing (the "USADA PROTOCOL")(which may be found at http://www.usada.org/we-content/uplo...A_protocol.pfd) shall constitute the procedural rules applicable to any results management services provided hereunder. These provisions shall apply only to the extent they do not conflict with the terms of this agreement. This provision shall survive termination of this agreement. no need for any other comment, there is the loophole, just as there is a loophole in rule 4 stupid, Fluid IVayweather is a PED cheat and you cannot prove me wrong you nuffy window licker

Go tell me, what conflicts with Section 5 of the USADA protocol.

I'll wait...

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
        Nothing ever said that. Try again.
        WADA confirmed that under the 2015 World Anti-Doping Code and the International Standard for Therapeutic Use Exemptions (ISTUE), a retroactive TUE CAN be granted for an IV drip to combat dehydration. “For a case that WOULD BE monitored by WADA, yes the ISTUE could allow for intravenous infusions to be used in instances of dehydration”, a WADA spokesperson told the Sports Integrity Initiative. HOWEVER, the spokesperson added: “This case is NOT ONE THAT IS MONITORED by WADA because the World Boxing Council is not a signatory to the Code. We understand that USADA was contracted to conduct the anti-doping program for this fight-wada said it, why do you lie so often knowing full well that there is proof that shoots your lies down

Comment

WADA confirmed that under the 2015 World Anti-Doping Code and the International Standard for Therapeutic Use Exemptions (ISTUE), a retroactive TUE CAN be granted for an IV drip to combat dehydration. “For a case that WOULD BE monitored by WADA, yes the ISTUE could allow for intravenous infusions to be used in instances of dehydration”, a WADA spokesperson told the Sports Integrity Initiative. HOWEVER, the spokesperson added: “This case is NOT ONE THAT IS MONITORED by WADA because the World Boxing Council is not a signatory to the Code. We understand that USADA was contracted to conduct the anti-doping program for this fight-wada said it, why do you lie so often knowing full well that there is proof that shoots your lies down
          You moron. WADA is not saying that it was illegal for them to do it. LMAO. You can't read.

Go back to school.

If you think that's what this statement is saying, should be easy for you to accept the perma-ban challenge. Step up boy!

Comment

• This thread is a testament to Pacroid denial.

I offered to help ANYONE that could put together a clear and detailed factual essay outlining how and why Floyd cheated.

I made that offer a long time ago.

Yet, here we are hundreds of posts later- with the equivalent of several essays written by Ship-out, C-3PO, and many other butthurts- YET NONE OF YOU HAVE ENOUGH COURAGE OF CONVICTION TO STEP UP.

What's wrong fellas?

Oh I know.

It's fine to pull stuff out of your arse under the anonymity of a boxing message board.

But going public and spearheading something in the media and WADA in real life means you actually have to DO SOMETHING, that you will be putting yourself out there for real.

If Floyd (or any other boxer for that matter) had real life consequences for cheating and I though that boxer DID NOT CHEAT, I would have no problem being proactive to prove it for real.

And if I was convinced without a shred of doubt that a boxer got away with cheating I would also lead a protest in real life.

But, that's just me I guess.

My offer still stands.

Y'all can stop getting curb-stomped by travestny and DoSumpthin and try your crackpot theories out in real life.

But, I know you won't.

Because you don't even believe in anything you've said here.
            Last edited by koolkc107; 11-05-2017, 07:58 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by koolkc107 View Post
              This thread is a testament to Pacroid denial.
              Time for another Nuke!

To end this thread for Good the 2nd time around. These are overwhelming proof of a cover up. Don't be naive Floyd lovers.

This thread is a testament to Fl0tards denial.

Everyone knows Floyd Mayweather got away from his PED ridden self, but the real question is he really clean or was the system so broken of corruption that it saved him from his cheating ways.. Proof is everywhere and yet crazed naive fanboys can't see that they are naive af. No one in their right mind would think Floyd is clean except for some handful gullible Floyd fan boys. You know who you are.

RECAP: LET'S END THIS THREAD WITH A NUKE LOLOLOL

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post

Of course it didn't help his cause that he was caught with an illegal IV. Claiming severe dehydration the day prior to the biggest fight of his life. Sorry, no seasoned veteran allows himself to be that dehydrated to the point he needs an IV the day prior. Drink a ****ing Gatorade.
              Originally posted by djtmal View Post
              they got floyd, with an iv sticking out his arm...

if you pac haters had that hanging over the man, you'd be as accusatory as they are...

like i said, nothing to see here...
              Originally posted by considerthis View Post
              It's not like there isn't a reason to cover up any cheating tho...the guy was a cash cow. When your making a lot of influential people a lot of money, **** gets swept under the rug. Not saying i believe that's what happened, but it's a bit naive to think.
              Originally posted by daggum View Post
              there's no evidence? what he did with the iv clearly was illegal. he was not "rehydrating" makes no sense after 2 pounds. he was either putting on extra weight in order to gain a competitive advantage or flushing his system of peds(thats why your they still have the samples! argument holds no water since the peds were flushed so they wouldnt be in the samples) you can't win this one and sound like a trump supporter who will support no matter what happens and doesnt care about reality. also the same org that said wards punches weren't low against kovalev failed to pursue the case....hmmm yea they are on the up and up....
              Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
              It's amazing how these huggers ignore every valid point that we've raised to fit their own agenda.

What they still can't explain is Floyd's sketchy testosterone levels among other things.

– Mayweather’s people agreed to settle a defamation suit with Pacquiao quickly — and for more money than expected — as soon as Pacquiao’s side began demanding documents regarding Mayweather’s drug tests through USADA and the NSAC.

Mayweather had abnormally low T/E (testosterone) ratios prior to the Robert Guerrero and Victor Ortiz fights. Low T/E ratios could indicate tampering/efforts to lower your ratio to cover up testosterone use.

Mayweather uses contracts that allow for therapeutic use exemptions (TUE) to be retroactively granted after someone tests positive for a prohibited drug. What’s the point of even having testing if you can just get a waiver for it after you fail a test? Mayweather gave Pacquiao a contract that included this clause.

Mayweather delays the official announcement of his fights until well after they leak publicly as a loophole for potential drug use. Mayweather does not engage in true year-round Olympic-style testing. Rather, he dictates terms of testing to USADA and tells them testing can only begin once the fight has been announced. This delay would theoretically allow Mayweather to use PEDs for the months leading up to fights without risking being caught.
              Originally posted by mathed View Post
              Vampire facials.......go talk to Lance Armstrong about that....case closed.

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
              Floyd got caught with an illegal substance that is known to masks the PEDS.
              Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
              Dudes a top level modern athlete, of course he has juiced at some point.

Originally posted by nveleven View Post

Point being, the headline: “Floyd mayweather caught using steroids” wouldn’t sell ad revenue for ****. Look at all of the high profile athletes who’ve been caught over the years. No one cares unless there’s more to the story (a la Lance).
              Originally posted by nveleven View Post
              Marion Jones & Barry Bonds & McGwire were still active athletes, moron.
              Who the hell cares about any of those people outside of the few weeks these stories trended. It was made bigger by the fact that it was new.

Floyd hired Memo Heredia
              Does that not register with you at all? If the truth came out, would anyone be surprised.
              Maybe morons & nutriders
              Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
              Lmfao you guys want to believe froid didnt take steroids so bad

Originally posted by RussTBE View Post
              You cant prove he was on anything. But you also cant deny he was kind of shady. They way he would announce fights super late then decide when testing begins as if he owns USADA like its a private organization. he literally gets to decide when hes tested.

Then the 750ml Iv when he doesnt even cut weight. These are all suspicious things even though im a big fan of his,im not saying hes a cheat but alot of these boxers are probably on something so if floyd was doing something too its really not that surprising. Fans need to stop being naive.
              Originally posted by maracho View Post

Take it from the Ped pros

“USADA’s boxing testing program is propaganda; that’s all,” ..It has one set of rules for some fighters and a different set of rules for others."says Victor Conte.

The day before his fight against Manny Pacquiao, Floyd Mayweather took two intravenous infusions totaling 750 milliliters. The bags contained mixtures of saline and vitamins, but their contents are irrelevant: any IVs over 50 mL are strictly banned. The Nevada State Athletic Commission, which sanctioned the fight, did not learn of the IV until three weeks after the fight—by which time Mayweather had already sought and received an exemption from his favored drug-testing agency.

It’s bizarre,” Don Catlin says with regard to the retroactive therapeutic use exemption that USADA granted to Mayweather. .. USADA has yet to explain to my satisfaction why Mayweather needed an IV infusion. There might be a valid explanation, but I don’t know what it is.”

"I don’t get it,” Conte says. “There are strict criteria for the granting of a TUE. You don’t hand them out like Halloween candy. And this sort of IV use is clearly against the rules."

Mayweather’s testosterone-to-epitestosterone ratio for the April 3, 2013, sample was 0.80. His testosterone-to-epitestosterone ratio for the Aug. 18, 2011, sample was 0.69. “That’s a warning flag,” says Don Catlin who founded the UCLA Olympic Analytical Laboratory in 1982 and is one of the founders of modern drug testing in sports. Other experts say the same "But an abnormally low T-E ratio is a red flag" says Conte

Now that he is a promoter, we have been seeing his fighters get away with lots of stuff too

THIS THREAD IS OVER!!

Only a naive fool like the TS won't get the fact that the system was broken to show corruption took control of this shady fight. They can never see. They are blinded by their admiration for the guy who wants to clean up the sport, but was found sticking needles in the biggest fight of his life lolololol

Originally posted by anthonydavid11
              What in the world did you do to Them Spoon? haha. The dildo collection is impressive. Must have p1ssed them off royally. LOL.

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post

Hey guys, I can make Travestyny duck a question like his life depended on it. Watch.
              Originally posted by travestyny View Post
              Yes, it is simple. I want to stay queer.

Last edited by Spoon23; 11-05-2017, 01:25 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                Time for another Nuke!

To end this thread for Good the 2nd time around. These are overwhelming proof of a cover up. Don't be naive Floyd lovers.

This thread is a testament to Fl0tards denial.

Everyone knows Floyd Mayweather got away from his PED ridden self, but the real question is he really clean or was the system so broken of corruption that it saved him from his cheating ways.. Proof is everywhere and yet crazed naive fanboys can't see that they are naive af. No one in their right mind would think Floyd is clean except for some handful gullible Floyd fan boys. You know who you are.

RECAP: LET'S END THIS THREAD WITH A NUKE LOLOLOL

THIS THREAD IS OVER!!

Only a naive fool like the TS won't get the fact that the system was broken to show corruption took control of this shady fight. They can never see. They are blinded by their admiration for the guy who wants to clean up the sport, but was found sticking needles in the biggest fight of his life lolololol

Everything you posted has already been shut down. Shut your cheerleading ass up and go play with your dildos that you been crying about.

Pacroaches got murdered here. It is indeed over.

R.I.P.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                  You moron. WADA is not saying that it was illegal for them to do it. LMAO. You can't read.

Go back to school.

If you think that's what this statement is saying, should be easy for you to accept the perma-ban challenge. Step up boy!
                  They are saying that, your just too stupid to be able to comprehend, PED cheat fluid bought usada

Comment

They are saying that, your just too stupid to be able to comprehend, PED cheat fluid bought usada
                    Read the article again, you illiterate twat.

You are far too dumb to speak on this topic. Go try to build a lego set.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                      Time for another Nuke!
                      No Dude, the only nuke you ever dropped in this thread was this:

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                      Simple and concise. Here's the intro question. Comprehend the question. Read it 10x so you'll get it.

Do you want to me to ask the question now or stay queer? Simple really. Not complicated at all, unless you are a queer dumbass hahaha!!
                      I am happy you chose this thread to come to grips with your latent ****sexuality and come skipping out of the closet.

And BTW, posting a bunch of quotes that have been thoroughly and repeatedly shown to be bullshyt is not nuking anything- it was just a body count, a list of all the butthurts who took their best shot and failed utterly.

That's why they aint here now, genius.

That's why they haven't been here for God knows how long.

And that's why none of them will step up to the plate and try to follow the courage of their convictions in the real world.

It's so easy...if you think Floyd cheated, don't post on a message board, do something in real life for the sport you say you love.

But, you won't.

Because for you, it was never about the sport.

It was always about one guy.

And he lost...easily.

Fair and square.

PS- You can still stop telling people you are queer...

Comment

Working...
                      X