No announcement yet.

Chris Eubank Jnr is trash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
    Zurdo would beat the breaks of that guy.
    Hard to tell yet, against Abraham I thought Ramirez was the future he boxed beautifully but never capitalized on the momentum, as I've now I'll have to give the edge to Eubank, they both fight on the inside which favors Eubank cause Ramirez doesn't have much power, but it's still a good fight

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
      agreed. and the thing is every chin can be cracked. eubank jrs got a great chin but so did froch and groves showed he could badly hurt him. eubanks going to get hit and hit hard. He can get away walking into shots from these stiffs, but not world class fighters with world class power. I think groves is the level above him. I also cant believe the hype hes starting to get cause hes beat quinlan, shot to **** abraham and yildirim. Impression i get on here is hes now dead set to win the tournament cause he beat a bum whos fought noone of note. Yildirim being undefeated doesnt mean ****.
      Great post.

We will see whos correct. But ill state my claim. He will get destroyed with his dreadful footwork,Average power and terrible punch output.

As i said before,The plebs on this thread will be private messaging me, apologising to me and begging me for further correct predictions. The only time im wrong in predictions is robberies i.e Kovalev schooling Ward.

Problem is, despite being schooled ,Ward is levels above eubanl Jnr. And groves, degale and smith will all prove this.

We will up this thread come semis/or finals.

Comment

Originally posted by slimshandy69 View Post
        If he somehow lucks out against Groves i expect the Callum Smith to Body shot him to Death.

Cannot believe the numpties on here fall for this guys hype???/
        LOL Really??? Callum Smith will beat him if Groves doesn't? Did you even see Smith's last fight?

Cannot believe the numpties on here fall for Smith's hype???

Comment

I think he will knock out Groves with skill, speed and power and luck will have nothing to do with it. You make Euro level sound bad. Loma, GGG, Kovalev and AJ are European and Eastern European so it's a good level to be. Eubank will be very hard to beat by any 168 pound boxer from any part of the world in my opinion.

Comment

If people say a boxer is looking good because he is looking good then it isn't hype. It's just the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by E-Thug View Post
              If Eubanks skin colour was lighter, OP would be all up his nuts
              He's already pretty light

Comment

If Eubank throws with the bad intentions at Groves like he did at the Turk. It will be an entertaining prize-fight to see. I am not sold yet that Groves is on a level above Eubank.
                Last edited by Cybervato74; 10-13-2017, 02:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by WıLL View Post
                  If it wasn't for ITV he'd have to resort to being a road warrior, Glen Johnson style, to even get fights. The only criticism I have is them lauding the IBO title as having any meaning.
                  Yeah, IBO belt is a joke but the ITV deal was a brilliant move on their part. Remember classic ITV boxing:

Comment

haters gonna do a hating

Comment

lol at saying Kell brook is better in every category, Kell Brook doesnt even know how to fight on the inside where Eubank is clearly a beast on the inside

People saying he has terrible defence but it took a world level southpaw in BJS (whos very slick) to land anything substantial on him, and lets be honest he scraped a decision against a very Green Eubank. Furthermore its not like BJS even landed that much, a left hand and right hook here and there, enough to win him the early rounds but never hurt Eubank in the slightest.

Eubank is hitting his prime and at this point in Groves career hes in serious trouble, he wont be able to keep Eubank off of him.

Comment

Working...
                      X