Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Naseem Hamed Talks Career, Explains What Boxing is Missing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Naseem Hamed Talks Career, Explains What Boxing is Missing

Naseem Hamed - the hard punching southpaw featherweight sensation from steel town Sheffield, adorned in leopard design trunks, who somersaulted the top rope. Unorthodox punches delivered by him from all angles with hands often held deceptively and casually low, belying cat like reflexes. A record of 37 fights, 31 KO's, with only one points loss to Marco Antonio Barrera, a fellow leftie, who'd been converted to orthodox stance. He was inducted into the International Boxing Hall of Fame in 2015.
    [Click Here To Read More]

He's not wrong

Comment

Dang, Allah made another mr potato head!
      Hamed looks like a London muzzy cabbie.

Comment

Absolute legend!

Comment

I don't think he weighs 126 any more. He sure was fun to watch in his day.

Comment

Actually he looks like he's lost some weight from the pics in 2010. God bless him, what an entertaining and enthralling fighter he was. There'll never be anyone like Naz.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
              Dang, Allah made another mr potato head!
              Hamed looks like a London muzzy cabbie.
              And he's a better fighter than any of the Jap bums we've seen over the past 20 years

Comment

Originally posted by E-Thug View Post
                And he's a better fighter than any of the Jap bums we've seen over the past 20 years
                Nothing but love for you. You as a created being like me.
                But, me thinks Allah was getting drilled by his donkey and couldn't answer his prophet phone.

Fake prophets & flying donkeys aside. Mo**** needs to pull that donky dong outta his punk azz, and admit he is a fraud..anything less,,,, well you tell me ...

Comment

Originally posted by FLEX U.K View Post
                  Absolute legend!
                  Absolute coward. I was a fan of his then. But come on man, he got whooped then turned into a fat guy. He doesn't have many good wins, very few. Got exposed and couldn't handle that the jig was up.

Comment

Originally posted by McNulty View Post
                    Absolute coward. I was a fan of his then. But come on man, he got whooped then turned into a fat guy. He doesn't have many good wins, very few. Got exposed and couldn't handle that the jig was up.
                    Boxers walk away for many reasons...Calling someone a coward reveals more about yourself than it does about NAZ. Do you hang that insult on Marvin Hagler as well?

Comment

Working...
                    X