Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Former Sparring Partner Admits McGregor Was Not Hard To Hit

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by penontock View Post
    No McGregor being easy to hit is the point. His fans never mention his defensive abilities because they basically don't exist -- and even if they do they don't translate over to boxing. His missing / amateur defence will be his downfall in this one. Doesn't help him he's fighting the very person he modelled his idea of precision and timing on.
    This nailed it. Should probably close the thread now.

Comment

Originally posted by Tobi.G View Post
      Its part of boxing avoiding to get hit. Evrn GGG is avoiding hits, well at least for the most part.
      He's just arguing with me. Getting beat on isn't smart any way you look at it. Hit and don't get hit is boxing. Conor plans to get hit and grab, twist an arm and gouge an eye.

Comment

Originally posted by Steven Mccowan View Post
        Jesus h christ ppl. This is an easy fight for jr. I can believe how easily ppl,are swayed. I mean just look at this country lol. But its hard on the brain to try and conceive how ppl are so easily controlled by promotional stategies
        I hope everyone bets on McGregor. I am going to clean up. Just need the odds to narrow a bit more.

$1000 to win $200 right now is good but hey if the dummies think he has a chance I fully support their thinking.

Comment

"Things Conor never expected are going to happen to him in the ring, and how he reacts to that will say a lot about him."

That right there!!!

Comment

I am of the majority, floyd should win easily however.....Hilary Clinton was suppose to win too....ijs lool

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
              no shiiet!! why would anyone think conor has cat like reflexes?
              But but he dislocates his shoulder and relocates it just as the a punch lands lol I cant believe the BS he says and the gullibles believe it lol, dude is going to get beat up by a guy 25lbs smaller which is a huge handicap, lucky for Connor they are not the same size he might have been severely hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by whatismyname View Post
                McG is sparring a LHW? Boxers dont usually spar that high above their weight
                Yes they do, all the time.

Comment

Steve Collins Jr. was landing on Conor?

Whew...TBE is going to hurt this man.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarAnt05 View Post
                    I am of the majority, floyd should win easily however.....Hilary Clinton was suppose to win too....ijs lool
                    wait... they let people vote now on a boxing match?

Comment

Originally posted by AdonisCreed View Post
                      If Connor really wants to be successful on Saturday he has to learn the five D's: Dodge, Dip, Duck, Dive and Dodge! Lol hahahaha

Lol, nicely done!

Comment

Working...
                      X