No announcement yet.

I Miss Tito

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
    Yeah it's a shame Cheato quit like a bitch after getting exposed for the one dimesional cheat that he was.

I still remember all the Trinidiots thinking he could beat Roy Jones Jr. LOL
    you're OCD for ricans.

Comment

Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
      Yeah it's a shame Cheato quit like a bitch after getting exposed for the one dimesional cheat that he was.

I still remember all the Trinidiots thinking he could beat Roy Jones Jr. LOL
      I can't seem to remember how long Tito was suspended for for cheating, do you remember?

Comment

Originally posted by bm Vagabond View Post
        May just be me but a Prime Manny or Prime Floyd both drown him... Too fast for him.
        Maybe Floyd can pick him appart, but if Tito can catch Floyd with one of the hands that Mosley put on Floyd, it can be a long night for Mayweather.
        But i believe he takes Manny out, too big and strong for him.
        I feel bad for not giving Manny almost any fantasy fights.

Comment

Originally posted by KiloTeague View Post
          Pac would get KO by Trinidad. I hat using this kind of logic, but if Marquez can stretch Pac, then he doesn't want to get in there with Tito. Pac was very fast indeed. But not elusive. He got hit. Floyd probably could dance around and win a decision, but Trinidad would take zero punishment from Floyd. A great fight would of been Prime Tito vs GGG. The Tito that fought Joppy vs Current GGG would of been the fight of the century. Tito ruins careers. He you go in there and try to KO Tito, you leave the ring a changed man.

yea it ONLY took a boxer with brilliant ring IQ 4 fights to figure PAC out and catch him

Comment

Working...
          X