Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mosley jumped two divisions and beat Oscar.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
    Mosley fought Rivera at WW and Willy Wise at 154 before Oscar. Plus, Mosley was a ridiculously big LW.
    Kell is a ridiculously big welterweight........

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
      Mosley may of used the cream. I don't think even PEDs are going to help Brook. Respect though for at least challenging himself. Can't say that for most boxers.
      Yeah man you guys cry when they don't step up and when the do step up you cry still.....i think you guys just like crying imo

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
        having a marginally better chin really makes no difference in this fight

brook might avoid getting brutally knocked out, the ref might step in and wave the fight off

the thing with khan is he didnt take a serious beating, yea he got knocked out, but he didnt get beat from pillar to post, he won rounds

the fear for brook is, he will not win any rounds and get beat from pillar to post and then eventually the fight gets stopped and this will be worse to me than getting knocked out with one punch

the more punishment he takes the more his career shortens
        I don't see that happening man.....but we will see....if he loses he loses

Comment

i guess cats forgot about SRL being a big welter like kell moving up and beating Haggler

Comment

Originally posted by The Viper View Post
            Thank you. green k coming your way playa
            Thanks, man!!

Comment

Mosley had a warm up at 147 before the DLH fight at least. No warm up for Brooks = BAAAD NIGHT

Comment

Here's another question and point duran moved up and fought haggler....haggler was the bigger man by far.....he also beat barkley and he was much bigger.....
                Didn't Duran campaign at 154 and won a title there before moving up to 160 for Hagler? Also Duran is a greater fighter than Brook. If Brook would have moved up to 154, snatched a title then fought GGG then no one would really find the fight that outrageous.

i guess cats forgot about SRL being a big welter like kell moving up and beating Haggler
                SRL also campaigned at 154, won a title then gradually over the years made his way to fight Hagler.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                  Khan jumped two weight classes and got knocked out cold....
                  He also got stopped at 135 and 140. Last I checked, Brook doesn't have the reputation of having a glass jaw. Brook also is known to have power, something Khan doesn't. Two different fights, although I expect the same endings.

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
                    He also got stopped at 135 and 140. Last I checked, Brook doesn't have the reputation of having a glass jaw. Brook also is known to have power, something Khan doesn't. Two different fights, although I expect the same endings.
                    If you expect the same ending then we both came to the same agreement then. Doesn't matter if Brook has a reputation for a glass jaw or not, he hasn't been in there with the sort of quality Khan has.

Comment

Mosley was also KOing everybody at lightweight and cleaned out that division

Comment

Working...
                      X