• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
    Cause you cant sue someone for saying "that he heard" or "sources tell me"

Hauser is a shill and nothing more

Kevin Iole just put out an article on him today and how he works for HBO
    Hauser printed an in depth article on Mayweather and his PED use (long before the Pac fight) and nothing. TMT, GBP at the time, no one raised a finger. They could have done if it was all made up and libel. Fact is, it wasn't.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
      Hauser printed an in depth article on Mayweather and his PED use (long before the Pac fight) and nothing. TMT, GBP at the time, no one raised a finger. They could have done if it was all made up and libel. Fact is, it wasn't.
      Because he was speculating. He even said it was based on speculation. So not much they could do. What could be done, was done i.e. point out the absurd amount of information presented as facts that were false. Hauser makes sure that anything that could be considered libelous is written under the guise of sources, rumours, etc.

Comment

Go back and read it and tell me where he says these are facts and not his own speculation

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
          Because he was speculating. He even said it was based on speculation. So not much they could do. What could be done, was done i.e. point out the absurd amount of information presented as facts that were false. Hauser makes sure that anything that could be considered libelous is written under the guise of sources, rumours, etc.
          Bingo

Comment

No. Because the article was all speculative. Cite a statement that Floyd cheated or USADA did malpractice. Libel is direct or else any journalist can write skeptically.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
              you guys forget haymon comes from the music industry where he burned all his ties, haymon can never enter the music industry again and be successful. Now this guy found a new hustle "boxing" and he has already burned bridges.

Haymon has bad relations with GBP, Toprank, HBO who are the top outfits in boxing.
              lol. Last I read, Haymon still owns a significant piece of the concert business that he sold to LiveNation (basically encompassing the entire slate of hip hop/r&b acts for LiveNation), so what are you talking about?

If you want to hang your hat on Golden Boy and Top Rank still being the top outfits, responding any further is a waste of time; HBO will likely put on 20 fight cards this year.

Haymon-affiliated outfits, when all is said and done, will likely triple that number; food for thought.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
                No. Because the article was all speculative. Cite a statement that Floyd cheated or USADA did malpractice. Libel is direct or else any journalist can write skeptically.
                Pacquiao took GBP and Mayweather to court for less....

Comment

Pacquiao took GBP and Mayweather to court for less....
                  Pacquiao? or you mean Koncz & Arum? Pacquiao doesn't even understand such matters. Oh wait, Pac tried to sue a top bonafide Phillipine press because of his unpaid taxes. Yeah maybe Pac is like Trump, ''I can sue because I can.''

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
                    Pacquiao? or you mean Koncz & Arum? Pacquiao doesn't even understand such matters. Oh wait, Pac tried to sue a top bonafide Phillipine press because of his unpaid taxes. Yeah maybe Pac is like Trump, ''I can sue because I can.''
                    Ok, whoever took them to court, did it on much less and Mayweather decided to settle out of court because he and his team knew they were in huge ****.

Hauser would not be writing the type of articles he does without covering his back and being pretty sure about what he was typing. Plus, I don't even know why you and your kind are getting all defensive, the first part of the article was just a summary of Haymons arrival on the big time. I didn't find anything even remotely controversial.

Comment

“And that’s fine. There are people I don’t like either. But I do my job as best I can and expect that basic professional courtesy will be extended to me. And I don’t get that from Al.”

Dan just stop. You've made fun of, bickered and attacked professional fighters and media members and still speak on professional courtesy?

come on, son.. This Al Haymon crap is lame as hell

Comment

Working...
                      X