No announcement yet.

Espn: Golovkin To Sue Cotto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
    You'd just let someone worm out of paying you $800k? However you feel about GGG, Cotto, Canelo, Ward or Ricardo f#cking Williams ain't got **** to do with this.

Dude A is trying to hoodwink Dude B outta money. Thats the bottom line.
    I agree. Cotto should just pay up.

Comment

• Originally posted by JaguaresMx View Post
      GGG chasing Cotto is hilarious

They re so far apart in natural size

How his fans dont acknowledge it beyond me.
      They're well aware, as I'm sure you know. That's why they're so rabid about him fighting Cotto, along with Cotto being shop-worn. They claim Lara is too small but old Cotto is conveniently the right size.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChampBox@PR View Post
        GGG has not hing to sue for . Cotto agreed to pay him and the WBC said no. So no title no money.

GGG should sue the WBC for not making him full champ already
        Exactly. The WBC need to refund the fees Canelo paid (not sure if he has already), and elevate GGG to full champ.

That's all there is to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by saint laurent
          why do they NEED to do that?
          Cotto has been stripped. So there's no reason for him to pay any step aside money. He's not defending the title.

In order for them to do right by Golovkin, the logical thing would be to elevate him to full champ, which is what they would've done if there was no step aside agreement in the first instance.

Comment

• Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
            They're well aware, as I'm sure you know. That's why they're so rabid about him fighting Cotto, along with Cotto being shop-worn. They claim Lara is too small but old Cotto is conveniently the right size.
            Cotto Canelo can fight on HBO.
            How is Lara going to fight on HBO?

Comment

• ggg needs to sue cotto for his purses for the geale and canelo fights. cotto held up ggg's career by not dropping the belt a year ago. the coward shouldn't get anything for ducking, but shame.

Comment

• Originally posted by i'm a fun haver View Post
                Cotto Canelo can fight on HBO.
                How is Lara going to fight on HBO?
                Yes, you have a million canned excuses for Golovkin, we know. Refusing to make an effort doesn't fly. Not trying and claiming the reason is some unspoken rule and that it would be difficult is the coward's way out.

Comment

• Originally posted by i'm a fun haver View Post
                  But Cotto isn't too small for Canelo, right?
                  Idiot
                  checkmate

Comment

• His deal with Cotto should have included a addendum covering this issue, stipulating that in the event xxxx or yyy, Cotto agrees to fight me with no catch weight for MW championship, and he pays me foe stepping aside. Weak ax lawyers. Definitely not lawyers from the line of Abraham, Issac, & Jacob!

I, am of this lineage, can tell you, it is beyond obvious.

Comment

• You have a contract and break it you get sued

Comment

Working...
                      X