No announcement yet.

Poor Chavez Jr....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jtcs1981 View Post
    Your situation is bad. I feel sorry for you.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
    figzuki reply in 3...2...1...

Comment

Originally posted by Vsec View Post
      bah. for casual fans maybe. but why should true fans care what they think. like my tio said about canelo and chavez a few months back "valen mierda"
      Claro que tu tio va decir eso, es la forma que mucha gente se siente sobre estos dos muchachos.......

Comment

Originally posted by bigsmoothh View Post
        Claro que tu tio va decir eso, es la forma que mucha gente se siente sobre estos dos muchachos.......
        People need to realize that Canelo is the future, period.

Comment

Originally posted by AP♠ View Post
          I don't need to bull****..Its ok if you take shots every now and then im not mad at you
          http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=455387

Anyways,

I don't think my bragging rights on here are that big to worry about how many champs Puerto Rico has.Rocky will lose his sooner or later,but eventually another one will come along that's how the system goes Como el dinero se va y viene.

To get back to Canelo topic,i like the guys personality he's humble.Inside the ring its a different thing to me.
          LMAO damn you went on the hunt for an old ass thread. That was like a year an a half ago and a was a response to some anti-Mexican threads that were started by your homie Border Patrol or whatever ALT he was going as back then. It use to get pretty heated on NSB back on those days, i learned to ignore those kind of bait threads, so im sure you cant find anything recent of me going off like that.. Hasta luego hermano, no hate from me anymore!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by RIZO24 View Post
            LMAO damn you went on the hunt for an old ass thread. That was like a year an a half ago and a was a response to some anti-Mexican threads that were started by your homie Border Patrol or whatever ALT he was going as back then. It use to get pretty heated on NSB back on those days, i learned to ignore those kind of bait threads, so im sure you cant find anything recent of me going off like that.. Hasta luego hermano, no hate from me anymore!!!!

Ok ok so we all do a little bit of trolling..No quiero hacer enemigos en el lounge solo amigos.Me siento mejor aqui como familia aunque no paso mucho.Un debate de vez en cuando es bueno

Comment

poor thomas dulorme.................

Comment

poor thomas dulorme.................
                damn bro you've turned into a little troll lately.

This thread that I made had nothing to do with Him getting "exposed" or whatever. It was mostly to highlight the bad decisions he made prior to th fight, the weed, the lack of desre to train. I think he could've had a better fight.

Oh and you bringing this thread up to talk about dulorme, fail bro...

Comment

Originally posted by figzuki View Post
                  damn bro you've turned into a little troll lately.

This thread that I made had nothing to do with Him getting "exposed" or whatever. It was mostly to highlight the bad decisions he made prior to th fight, the weed, the lack of desre to train. I think he could've had a better fight.

Oh and you bringing this thread up to talk about dulorme, fail bro...

i know lol, come on lighten up bro. im just messin with you guys.......

Comment

i know lol, come on lighten up bro. im just messin with you guys.......
                    fack it, no worries.

Comment

Working...
                    X