Anyone on here making money of youtube?

One of my mates do.

Although it's very very little.

Comment

Of, do
      Fuck this shit
      I'm out of here.

Comment

All my stuff has copyrighted stuff on it so they say that they are allowed to put adverts on it without my permission or paying me which is fair enough.

Comment

Originally posted by dj Pepe View Post
          One of my mates do.

Although it's very very little.
          How many veiws is he getting?

whats very little a couple of cents?

Comment

Originally posted by patrickmullenz View Post
            How many veiws is he getting?

whats very little a couple of cents?
            He got it cause one of his videos got like 3K views although all his other videos are like 50-200 views.

Few cents per view and if someone clicks on the ads and stay on it for a period of time it's a few dollars you get I believe.

Comment

It's well known that the basic partner program package is $1 per 1k video views. The top players get even more than this, so some serious bank is being made.

Comment

Lots of people make money by stealing other peoples popular videos and uploading them on their accounts. There's not copyright on homemade videos uploaded to youtube so it's perfectly legal to sit back and make ££££$$$$ off of others.

Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
                All my stuff has copyrighted stuff on it so they say that they are allowed to put adverts on it without my permission or paying me which is fair enough.
                So it's OK for them to make money off of Copyrighted material that they haven't got permission for but not you? Surprised they can get away with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Shiranui View Post
                  It's well known that the basic partner program package is $1 per 1k video views. The top players get even more than this, so some serious bank is being made.
                  Hmm, interesting.........

Comment

Was just looking at the official particulars for what they said and they say:

In some cases, ads may appear next to your video. Please note that the video's status can change, if the policies chosen by the content owners change. Learn more about copyright on YouTube.

Can someone try and view this, apparently it's blocked in 229 countries.

The only countries it's allowed in are:
                    Aland IslandsAmerican SamoaArubaBouvet IslandChristmas IslandCocos (Keeling) IslandsGuernseyHeard Island and McDonald IslandsIsle of ManJerseyNorfolk IslandSaint BarthelemySaint MartinSouth Georgia and the South Sandwich IslandsSouth SudanSvalbard and Jan MayenUnited States Minor Outlying IslandsUnited States Virgin Islands

Comment

Working...
                    X