No announcement yet.

Fury is moving past boxing to WWE

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fury is moving past boxing to WWE

In a recent interview, Tyson fury talks about how this is the biggest thing he could be doing and how this is the new tyson fury.

Along with his Davidson saying he doesnt know if the rematch would happen and his promoter not knowing much about this "WWe thing", im sad to say its over. Hes done.

Just watch the video: www (dot) youtube (dot) com/watch?v=ZGsaVAr_RCA

Rip the rematch in 2020

Self Bumppppppppp

Comment

It would certainly be cause to celebrate for Wilder fans, they know Kownacki prolongs his career and Fury ends it. Ha

Comment

Fury will do Anything for fame & fortune

Comment

Good for him. WWE is trash btw. Wish he went over to AEW but WWE is big bucks

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
            Good for him. WWE is trash btw. Wish he went over to AEW but WWE is big bucks
            What is this aew?? Modern day ecw? Thanks for the info

Comment

Originally posted by Rhonda Drowsy View Post
              What is this aew?? Modern day ecw? Thanks for the info
              New company by Chris Jericho. Reminds me of WCW mixed with WWE. Has Jim Ross as commentator, and nothing but adults in the audience. How WWE used to be

Comment

I told y'all his career was over. That was career ending injury he sustained and Hell no he won't be ready for Deontay Wilder by February 2020. Wallin ended his career. Even Bob Arum is now resigned to the fact that Fury won't be ready for Deontay Wilder is well. Which is why he is cashing him out with Vince McMahon.

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
                  New company by Chris Jericho. Reminds me of WCW mixed with WWE. Has Jim Ross as commentator, and nothing but adults in the audience. How WWE used to be
                  Jim Ross was funny "slobber knocker".. I miss the wcw- wwf, hey I might check it out when bored lol. Current wwe has been pretty insufferable imo. Tyson & that guy at the King Jewel press conference was terrible imo.

Comment

That will be his excuse if he doesn't win his next fight. He's not into boxing anymore. He doesn't have the passion but he's still the best.

Comment

Working...
                    X