Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do *******s want sergio to move up to 168 so bad?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
    everything wlse you said was irrelevent..make these fights happen
    Everything else was facts, so I see why you thought it was irrelevant.

They will never happen though, neither will Floyd-Manny.

Comment

everything wlse you said was irrelevent..make these fights happen
      its irrelevant, but the most logical post so far here =P

Comment

actually................floyd fans wants sergio to shut up and retire...............

Comment

Martinez needs move down to 154 or move up to 168. If he thinks he's too small for 168, fine, but get the **** out of 160. It's a dead division. If Pirog is the only guy people could come up for Sergio, then that's proof enough. Unless Taylor and Abraham make some noise when they return, he should really consider 154.

Comment

Is sergio now the most feared man in boxing?

Comment

Wow, this thread got started today? I thought this was old news....

*******s don't want Sergio to fight Manny becuz that's a disadvantage that Manny would have to overcome. Something that if he did overcome it, he would be much greater than her currently is, less overrated than even the *****s can say. BUT *******s don't really care about Pac's legacy, or his contribution to boxing... All they care about is him. They r freaks and scum of human society...

Question, why do u care what they think?? Why would any sane person want to know what a ******ed person thinks?

Comment

God dammit how many times must this be said before people stop saying Pac is ducking Martinez at 154.

After the Margarito fight Roach clearly said that this is the last time Pac will be fighting above WW. They were testing the waters at 154 (150) and decided it was too big for him.

Mind you this is before the Paul Williams - Martinez rematch where Martinez knocked Paul out.

Thats really all there is to. Now stop beating a dead horse.

Comment

he wants to be pfp no 1 but i woulndt rate him higher than manny or fgloyd if he beat them both. youve gotta beat bigger guys to prove your pfp staning in my opinion.

plus people people probably think he matches up with them to make good fights (not that there arent fights at 154-160) so....

i dont think its just *******s.

Comment

manny and floyd are definatly ducking him though if sergio is willing to fight them at 154.

he woulnt make 150 his fight weight is like 168-175.

Comment

Is sergio now the most feared man in boxing?
                      yes. hope people stop avoiding him and step up cause there could be some BIG fights.

Comment

Working...
                      X