No announcement yet.

Walking or Jogging Is Good For You

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Walking or Jogging Is Good For You

If you are someone who is forced to walk long distances by your job,place of residence etc,do not compain,this is good for you and your heart.Your whole body depends on the health and the pumping of your heart.Jogging or walking keeps your heart alive and young.

No doubt. I do both.

Comment

Used to run/jog and hike until the years of running many miles on paved surfaces ruined my knees. Don't regret the running as it had many benefits both physically and mentally. About 20 years ago I phased out the running and replaced it with cycling. No regrets there either.
      Rockin' Rockin' likes this.

Comment

walking and jogging help to build strong bones, as it is a weight-bearing exercise. it also improves cardiovascular fitness.

Comment

Yes, I agree. I do this every day, walk around our neighborhood

Comment

No doubt, walking and jogging keep you healthy. I do this every day as my exercise

Comment

It is.

Activity in general is good for you.

That's why I don't get why people who don't like to- or don't really want to- workout or lift weights, do either.

Like, if you don't enjoy lifting weights or going to the gym, then don't. Just go walking in a park or a trial, or hiking etc. Just get your ass off the couch and stroll the mall for an hour.

But social media and its brainwashing has people doing things don't even want to do for attention or desire to acquire attention.

Comment

Any activity is good for health. I especially like evening walks.

Comment

Walking a lot is a good alternative to sport. Personally, I walk 10,000 steps every day. Last year I came across excess weight issues so I kept a special diet, took Xenical (you can read more about it at https://www.canadadrugsdirect.com/), and walked a lot. It helped me to lose weight but now I try to be more physically active in order to stay in shape.
                  Last edited by Redere; 06-28-2022, 08:03 AM.

Comment

I walk on the beach and I sometimes can’t breathe good
                    my health needs an upgrade

Comment

Working...
                    X