Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Boxing History

Old Yesterday, 03:06 PM #91
Fvcking Up The Game.

Quoted: 14848 Post(s)
travestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,495,294.84
Total Points: 3,723,263.43
pimping ain't easy - SugarKaineHook not sure why your original gift aint shown - SugarKaineHook The troll killer! - JK1700 Job well done! - koolkc107 Boxingscene's Best... Meant to get this to you the other day. Drinks on me - Chollo Vista 
Burger for Troubles. Good discussion... - Tony Trick-Pony Cheers, man... - Tony Trick-Pony For exposing Szef.... That was classic - Chollo Vista Toast for handing out L's - Chollo Vista A true legend of Boxingscene - Chollo Vista 
For the unified undisputed champ of Boxingscene. Hasn't been a dude this bad since Roy Jones Jr - Chollo Vista Much respect to you, sir!! - Tony Trick-Pony Merry Christmas - TBear To the end of Covid19 no matter who is in charge come November - JimRaynor 

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueensburyRules View Post
- -Our idiocy trumps U grub worm intelligence.

USADA completely FAILED their Lance Armstong case to withdraw. It was the FBI subpoenas of team members with threats of incarceration after millions spent on lawyers that threatened to leave them bankrupt that caused Lance to capitulate.

I'll take the unimpeachable journalist who certainly had no need to take on the USADA and TBE TUE over their lies.

Fact: Mayweather nor his Promotions as one of the dirtiest boxing stables have never attempted Olympic testing, so U and U woman beating Zer0 be losing this dogfight over public credibility.
Oh wait, before I continue to ignore you, let me school you one last time

It was the FBI that brought down Lance Armstrong, right?

FALSE:

Quote:
Federal prosecutors said Friday that they had closed their investigation of Lance Armstrong without charging him, nearly two years after they began looking into allegations that he and his cycling teammates committed a variety of possible crimes by doping.

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

As for USADA:

Quote:
The U.S. Anti-Doping Agency on Wednesday released its evidence against Lance Armstrong – a massive dossier of more than 1,000 pages with sworn testimony from 26 people, including 15 cyclists with knowledge of Armstrong's doping activities on the U.S. Postal Service Cycling team.

USADA said the evidence includes "direct documentary evidence including financial payments, emails, scientific data and laboratory test results that further prove the use, possession and distribution of performance enhancing drugs by Lance Armstrong and confirm the disappointing truth about the deceptive activities of the USPS Team, a team that received tens of millions of American taxpayer dollars in funding."

Armstrong could have fought USADA's charges by going to arbitration in front of a three-person panel, with one panelist picked by both sides and the other selected by the other two. But he claimed the process as "rigged" against him and announced in August he would no longer fight the charges.

The FBI didn't end Lance Armstrong. USADA did, dummy

Stop talking about shlt you don't know about. You're dismissed

Last edited by travestyny; Yesterday at 03:17 PM.
travestyny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:11 PM #92
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3782 Post(s)
QueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,020.29
Total Points: 169,546.61
Autism - Marchegiano 

Quote:
Originally Posted by travestyny View Post
Oh wait, before I continue to ignore you, let me school you one last time

It was the FBI that brought down Lance Armstrong, right?

FALSE:

As for USADA:

The FBI didn't end Lance Armstrong. USADA did, dummy

Stop talking about shlt you don't know about. You're dismissed
- -Don't know why I bother with U dummyness other than I don't like U TBE TUE for slandering out of U stupidity.

As I stated, FBI beat his teammates into submission and closed the case mission accomplished.

USADA didn't have shinola til the FBI rubber hosed the team who quickly ran outta lawyer funds and didn't want to go to prison impoverished.

All going on while no WMDs were ever found in Iraq after Billion$ of war destruction of peoples and environment destabilizing Iraq and the rest of the middle east for uncountable generations to come.

FBI couldn't stand up and be counted against the industrial war machine, so went after the small fry after rolling over their oversight of known terrorists responsible for 911 they allowed to operate with impunity.

I really shouldn't be beating up on U own small fryness though, so I be sorry for whooping U candy so.

Jesus turns the other cheek.
QueensburyRules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:38 PM #93
Fvcking Up The Game.

Quoted: 14848 Post(s)
travestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,495,294.84
Total Points: 3,723,263.43
pimping ain't easy - SugarKaineHook not sure why your original gift aint shown - SugarKaineHook The troll killer! - JK1700 Job well done! - koolkc107 Boxingscene's Best... Meant to get this to you the other day. Drinks on me - Chollo Vista 
Burger for Troubles. Good discussion... - Tony Trick-Pony Cheers, man... - Tony Trick-Pony For exposing Szef.... That was classic - Chollo Vista Toast for handing out L's - Chollo Vista A true legend of Boxingscene - Chollo Vista 
For the unified undisputed champ of Boxingscene. Hasn't been a dude this bad since Roy Jones Jr - Chollo Vista Much respect to you, sir!! - Tony Trick-Pony Merry Christmas - TBear To the end of Covid19 no matter who is in charge come November - JimRaynor 

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueensburyRules View Post
- -Don't know why I bother with U dummyness other than I don't like U TBE TUE for slandering out of U stupidity.

As I stated, FBI beat his teammates into submission and closed the case mission accomplished.

USADA didn't have shinola til the FBI rubber hosed the team who quickly ran outta lawyer funds and didn't want to go to prison impoverished.

All going on while no WMDs were ever found in Iraq after Billion$ of war destruction of peoples and environment destabilizing Iraq and the rest of the middle east for uncountable generations to come.

FBI couldn't stand up and be counted against the industrial war machine, so went after the small fry after rolling over their oversight of known terrorists responsible for 911 they allowed to operate with impunity.

I really shouldn't be beating up on U own small fryness though, so I be sorry for whooping U candy so.

Jesus turns the other cheek.

LMAOOO. So the FBI brought him down by closing the investigation without charging him

HOW THE ACTUAL FVVCK IS CLOSING THE CASE WITHOUT CHARGING HIM "MISSION ACCOMPLISHED" DUMBO? I guess the point of the mission was to NOT charge him??? LMAOOOO

Meanwhile, USADA had interviews, lab results, financial records, emails, etc., directly after which presented, Lance waved the white flag. Which is what you should do. NONE of USADA's information came from the federal investigation.

Quote:
None of the evidence USADA summarizes in this Reasoned Decision was obtained from the United States federal law enforcement investigation involving Mr. Armstrong. After the announcement by U.S. District Attorney Andre Birotte on February 3, 2012, that he was discontinuing the criminal investigation of Armstrong’s conduct, USADA formally requested copies of non-grand jury evidence from the case. However, no documents have been received to date. As a result, none of the evidence assembled by USADA has come from federal law enforcement.

You idiot. Go away

It's not even fun to prove you wrong because it happens so often. Let this serve as a final lesson that you don't know shlt.

Last edited by travestyny; Yesterday at 07:28 PM.
travestyny is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends