Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I admit it. boxing SUCKS compared to mma.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Actually, I just noticed that I some how ended up in the Mixed Martial Arts section. My apologies for being so forward, but you must respect my art, this sites art and it's fans art. And the offer presented just before this post, from me, still stands..........Rockin'
    Last edited by Rockin'; 11-08-2020, 01:38 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
      Oh reeeeaaally. Would you like to put that comment behind you as you enter a boxing ring for a sanctioned bout?

What weight are you? ........Rockin'
      Uhh...what?

Comment

• Originally posted by TMLT87 View Post
        Uhh...what?
        Did the 'Oh reeeeaaally' daze you. I was kind of hoping for that affect.

May I read it to you?

Would you like to put that comment behind you as you enter a boxing ring for a sanctioned bout?

What weight are you? ..........Rockin'

Comment

Did the 'Oh reeeeaaally' daze you. I was kind of hoping for that affect.

May I read it to you?

Would you like to put that comment behind you as you enter a boxing ring for a sanctioned bout?

What weight are you? ..........Rockin'
          So if i'm understand this right, you're challenging (in a wannabe tough guy, vaguely threatening tone) a random stranger who you have zero knowledge of (age, gender, location, weight, fighting experience etc) on an internet forum to a "sanctioned bout" ...because they said, and i quote

Originally posted by TMLT87 View Post
          When you have big gloves, counts, 3 minute rounds and only punches coming at you even a badly outmatched opponent can last a while.
          ...or am I misunderstanding you?

Comment

So if i'm understand this right, you're challenging (in a wannabe tough guy, vaguely threatening tone) a random stranger who you have zero knowledge of (age, gender, location, weight, fighting experience etc) on an internet forum to a "sanctioned bout" ...because they said, and i quote

...or am I misunderstanding you?
            No, I am not looking for a fight. But if I could find you an opponent, lined on a card, would you step forward? I mean, it's just the hands. How hard could that be?

What's your age and weight?.........Rockin'
            Last edited by Rockin'; 11-08-2020, 01:57 PM.

Comment

No, I am not looking for a fight. But if I could find you an opponent, lined on a card, would you step forward? I mean, it's just with the hands. How hard could that be? .........Rockin'
              Oddly enough, my answer to your strange out of nowhere request... is no. Why would I have a fight because someone doesnt like one of my posts on an internet forum?

I was gonna put it down to your age but then I saw the join date. So all I can say is grow up/grow thicker skin/take your meds/all of the above. Challenging people to fights over the internet to defend the honour of a ****ing sport is incredibly juvenile, insecure behaviour. Not to mention this thread has been dead for a while and is in the MMA forum. You go on ignore now because you're ****ing weird.

Comment

Oddly enough, my answer to your strange out of nowhere request... is no. Why would I have a fight because someone doesnt like one of my posts on an internet forum?

I was gonna put it down to your age but then I saw the join date. So all I can say is grow up/grow thicker skin/take your meds/all of the above. Challenging people to fights over the internet to defend the honour of a ****ing sport is incredibly juvenile, insecure behaviour. Not to mention this thread has been dead for a while and is in the MMA forum. You go on ignore now because you're ****ing weird.
                I never once challenged you to a fight, I simply made you an offer. To stand behind your words that boxing is simple childs play or just shut up about what you don't know. .......Rockin'

Comment

Working...
                X