Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: This is Not The Same Pacquiao From Even a Year Ago

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Arum: This is Not The Same Pacquiao From Even a Year Ago

As previously reported on BoxingScene.com, Hall of Fame trainer Freddie Roach said he might try to convince Manny Pacquiao to hang up the gloves after the Filipino great's controversial loss to Australian newcomer Jeff Horn. The three judges scored the fight the fight 117-111, 115-113 and 115-113 all in favor of Horn, the Australian fighter facing off in his hometown of Brisbane before more than 50,000 people.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I agree with that.

Comment

They keep saying "this isn't the same manny" to make horns win sound legitimate. It wasn't. He lost the fight. I'm not buying arums poor attempt to create a great white hope.

Comment

Oh what a lying **** you are

Comment

Let the brainwashing begin. We're going to actually act like 3 corrupt or idiot judges can change reality. One judge had Floyd tied with Canelo once upon a time.

Pacquiao easily won this fight and it's like 1984 where it's a close fight. People are easily manipulated if you have authority behind it I see clearly.

Comment

Arum is definitely acting different towards Manny. His behavior was very different too post fight.

As a promoter, it's very telling how Arum is treating Pac right now .

Arum is dirty and it definitely seems like the fix was in.

Comment

After he watches the video, he will clearly see, that Manny had cramps or reinjured his shoulder in the 4th round

Comment

Lol...everyone trying to crucify Pac now. Sure he's slipped but not by nearly the amount being said now. Far as I'm concerned, Pac was just smaller than usual and fought a bad style and still owned him in my opinion. Like I said before, people are expecting to see a legend and not the man

Comment

This is either Arums master plan to trash Manny as much as possible to help build up the interest and drama for the next fight, or he has already moves on from Pac and found his new cash cow. Never have I seen Bob talk so much **** about Pac lol. Even if he is done and is obviously not what he used to be just seems weird how negative he's been. Maybe he's still bitter about Pac and koncz making that deal behind his back

Comment

I was at the fight sitting about 12 rows back and Pacquiao didn't lose this fight at all! We all know this was his last fight for Top Rank and Uncle Bob doesn't want him to leave just yet. I loved being at the event but **** it stank off a robbery, the rematch interest isn't sky-high - who the **** wants to watch that **** again?

Comment

Working...
                    X