No announcement yet.

Danny Gift Garcia got exposed tonight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
    He was exposed for being in a tough competitive fight against an A level fighter? You boxing "fans" really make my day.
    Hold on! Keith Thurman is an A level fighter? Do you even know boxing? Keith is average or B- at best and so is Danny and the rest of them yahoos from the U.S.

Terrence Crawford, Mickey Garcia and Andre Ward are the only US A level fighters.

Comment

I'm looking forward for the return of tha champ! one L in boxing is nothing. I bet you he makes for great fights until the end of his career ; we still on board baby! WAR DSG! all those marks with a belt beware yo boy is coming!!!

Comment

Exposed? I don't think you know the meaning of the word as people have already seen him get outboxed before

Comment

no he just lost to a better fighter, hes still a good fighter good but never was great... nothing wrong with that

Comment

after every fight people make a thread called "danny garcia exposed tonight"

Comment

Man gtfo. He has a problem with footspeed but if anything he showed he has underrated defense.

Comment

Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
                Your punch is so punchable. You are the type of guy that after being Ko'ed. You still repeatedly punch that face.
                Haha, butthurt *****.

Comment

Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
                  The Op is Pacquiao fan. Pacquiao have 6 losses. According to him he was being exposed 6 times losing to ordinary boxers like Torrecampo, and Medgeon 3kbattery. Danny can rematch Peterson, and fight Thurman or Spence next year.
                  HAHAHAHA dude you really comparing Gift Garcia to 8-division ten time legend Pacquiao?

GTFO of here kid Pacquiao fought legends like Cotto Oscar Hatton Mosley Marquez Barrera Ledwaba, by the time he was a lightweight Pacquiao had achieved more than Gift will achieve in ten lifetimes.

Gift Garcia would never have the balls to fight Spence, Brook, Crawford, or Thurman again. He will fight another ROD SALKA HAHAHAHAHA.

GTFO FOOL.
                  Last edited by O Prophet; 03-04-2017, 11:46 PM.

Comment

He looked very slow, Thurman cleaned the first 5 rounds, than took rounds 8-10 then just cruised to victory, if Thurman wanted to get the KO victory he could have gotten it

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                      He was exposed for being in a tough competitive fight against an A level fighter? You boxing "fans" really make my day.
                      I don't like threads like these but I already thought Garcia was overrated even after his great wins. I always maintained he was average just because he doesn't do anything special. I'm starting to think less of Thurman too. These guys don't know or forgot how to jab or something. That was hard to watch.

Too much wild swinging and Garcia so god damn slow on his feet it's amazing. I thought the lubin fight that both fighters were better technically and have better boxing skills. I enjoyed that fight way more.

Comment

Working...
                      X