No announcement yet.

Danny Gift Garcia got exposed tonight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Danny Gift Garcia got exposed tonight

Hope we can put all that "Danny rises to the occasion" crap to rest now. Dude got his slow ass outboxed by Keith from start to finish. Truth is, Garcia is an average fighter.

Garcia been overrated his whole career. Got gifts against Peterson and Herrera. Won via lowblows against both Khan and Matthyse.

He tried to lowblow Keith again tonight, but the ref caught on to him. Props to the ref.

Hope we can get this cherry picking cheating low-blowing overrated six-toed loser out of the welterweight picture now. Him and his idiotic fans.

Had it 9-3 Thurman, easy work.

OMG, YES! This has gotta be one of the most satisfying defeats ever. And Danny Garcia's lame, ******ed ass still acted like he got robbed.

Comment

I don't hate Garcia, he has won some big fights he wasn't favored in but his Dad made me glad he got that work tonight.

Comment

Gotta admit it was satisfying to see thurman boxing circles around him. And no more damn gifts for that boy.

Comment

I had Thurman winning very comfortably.

I'm just happy Garcia lost because there's no way he should still have an 0 on his record even before tonight. That satisfies me more than Thurman actually winning the fight.

Comment

Truth be told, the gift was exposed years ago...but yeah.

Comment

sacrebleu!!!

e waz a puncing bag!

Comment

Lmaoo

The gift got it swift

Comment

Exposed is a strong word. Is he the best? No. Is he a good fighter with a good chin and fundamentals, YES.

Nobody rated him the best ever. He's good though. Not a fraud by any stretch.

Comment

Originally posted by QuebecSTAR2 View Post
                    sacrebleu!!!

e waz a puncing bag!

Comment

Working...
                    X