Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Danny Garcia is scared of me" - Viktor Postol

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

haymon effect has many fighters on the shelf, promising them 7 figure pay days under the nbc sports network deal.

Comment

I dont think he is scared of this guy, danny might just be weighing his option for more lucrative fights as this is prize fighting after all! But really, do people even want to see this fight or would people rather see him move up and fight bigger fights against better known fighters?

Comment

I doubt Garcia is afraid of Postol. However, I am concerned that we haven't heard anything about his next opponent.

Comment

I doubt his next fight will even be at 140, he clearly is too big for the division now.

He should just vacate and Postol could fight Broner/Matthysse for the belt.

Comment

factssssss

Comment

Danny Garcia p4p 1 Bum Hunter

Comment

Originally posted by King_ View Post
                Postol beat Lundy but he should keep fighting credible Light Welterweights to "earn" a shot against Danny Garcia. (mandatory)

But he voluntarily fought Rod Salka....

Why is everybody bringing up Salka to the discussion? Everyone harshly critcized that fight. You could find dozens of better fighters than Salka but it doesn't mean they deserve a shot at Danny (yeah yeah Postol is mandatory).

By the way, Postol barely beat Lundy in Ukraine in a fight that could have gone either way, and Lundy is a Lightweight.

So I ask you again: why would a champion who has Khan and Matthysse on his resume be scared of Postol? (Answer: but...but...Rod Salka lol). I'd rather see Matthysse vs. Postol for the vacant belt anyway. Intriguing clash of styles.

Comment

Originally posted by Loque-san View Post
                  Why is everybody bringing up Salka to the discussion? Everyone harshly critcized that fight. You could find dozens of better fighters than Salka but it doesn't mean they deserve a shot at Danny (yeah yeah Postol is mandatory).

By the way, Postol barely beat Lundy in Ukraine in a fight that could have gone either way, and Lundy is a Lightweight.

So I ask you again: why would a champion who has Khan and Matthysse on his resume be scared of Postol? (Answer: but...but...Rod Salka lol). I'd rather see Matthysse vs. Postol for the vacant belt anyway. Intriguing clash of styles.

No it couldn't have. You didn't even watch Postol-Lundy. Postol clearly beat Lundy. Who cares if the fight was in Ukraine? When has there ever been a robbery in Ukraine? The boxing robbery capital of the world is Las Vegas.

I really don't understand what you're getting at. Why would a champion fight a top 10 fighter in his division who is his mandatory? What exactly does that mean? Do you really want me to answer that question?

So Danny Garcia beats Khan and Matthyssee and he should just retire and call it a career, eh?

Comment

Yeah...just like Garcia was scared of Matthysse according to 99% of this forum.

Garcia will fight Postol when he gets put in front of him.

Simple as that.

Comment

I highly doubt that. I just don't think Haymon or Garcia will think Postol worth hanging around 140 for.

Comment

Working...
                      X