No announcement yet.

100 teens swarm plaza attacking people

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spartacus Sully View Post
    the out of Africa theory is the most widely accepted theory for the origin of modern humans, it is most likely that the first humans were black.
    That's racist, bro. Are you a black supremacist?

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
      That's racist, bro. Are you a black supremacist?
      You're trolling. No ones saying that theory is racist. Using that theory as evidence for why blacks are superior is racist. Get a clue.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brother Khalid View Post
        That article is a summation of the research I was referencing. That is why it says "likely".

The actually people involved in the project have put out much detailed explanations, along with results, backing up their claims. They don't use "likely" as they are confident in the work and findings.

I might take a few days for me to find that project, so I simply posted that article to reference what I'm talking about until I find the actually work, research and results to back up my claims.
        given the lack of evidence you have supplied one could easily conclude that your stubbornness in your opinion is purely based on the first human being black, that would make you a racist.

the only way to claim what happened 100,000 - 1 million years ago as fact is to have been there and have observed it, or to recreate the entire situation into a repeatable experiment that always provides the same results. and even in that case, the conclusion derived that "the first humans were black" is still not fact, its an assumption derived from the experimental outcome, where the only thing that is fact is specifically the experimental outcome, not the assumption derived from it.

like say I took a study that showed one race that only makes up 12% of a societies population makes up over 50% of the prison population, then I went around claiming that it is a fact that the people of this race are more likely to be a criminal than any other race.

or lets say I took a study that showed the average IQ of one specific race was 10 points lower than every other race and went around claiming it as fact that this one race is more stupid than any other race.

neither of the conclusions would be facts, as the facts would be that, the one race makes up 50% of the prison population or that the one race scores on average 10 points lower on the iq test, not that the one race has more criminals or that the one race is dumber than any other race, to claim that as facts, That would make me a racist.
        Last edited by Spartacus Sully; 09-15-2014, 11:02 PM.

Comment

given the lack of evidence you have supplied one could easily conclude that your stubbornness in your opinion is purely based on the first human being black, that would make you a racist.

the only way to claim what happened 100,000 - 1 million years ago as fact is to have been there and have observed it, or to recreate the entire situation into a repeatable experiment that always provides the same results. and even in that case, the conclusion derived that "the first humans were black" is still not fact, its an assumption derived from the experimental outcome, where the only thing that is fact is specifically the experimental outcome, not the assumption derived from it.

like say I took a study that showed one race that only makes up 12% of a societies population makes up over 50% of the prison population, then I went around claiming that it is a fact that the people of this race are more likely to be a criminal than any other race.

or lets say I took a study that showed the average IQ of one specific race was 10 points lower than every other race and went around claiming it as fact that this one race is more stupid than any other race.

neither of the conclusions would be facts, as the facts would be that, the one race makes up 50% of the prison population or that the one race scores on average 10 points lower on the iq test, not that the one race has more criminals or that the one race is dumber than any other race, to claim that as facts, That would make me a racist.
          that would actually proof that that certain race is dumber and more violent than the other races...
          Last edited by Sharp_Shooter; 09-16-2014, 09:35 AM.

Comment

• IDGAF if someone called me a racist I would have beat the fookin daylights out of each and everyone of those scumbags, one by one i'd hunt them and give them a beating of a lifetime. You do not attack a innocent person let alone someone who's clearly defenceless on the floor.

Funny how this didn't get some massive news attention, crying racism when it suits you but not when shoe is on the other foot.

Comment

• Originally posted by Badzi87 View Post
              IDGAF if someone called me a racist I would have beat the fookin daylights out of each and everyone of those scumbags, one by one i'd hunt them and give them a beating of a lifetime. You do not attack a innocent person let alone someone who's clearly defenceless on the floor.

Funny how this didn't get some massive news attention, crying racism when it suits you but not when shoe is on the other foot.
              again, what do these attacks have to do with race? it clearly states in the article that blacks were attacked too broham.

why would a minor assault of a bunch of young teens make national news? did it make national news when those surfers in huntington beach rioted and assaulted people?

Comment

1) I told you I would provide you detail information, along with results and research in due time.

2)The whole point of me providing those results was to show those weren't even my thoughts or opinions, rather the results of 100's of scientist who worked on that project.

Originally posted by Spartacus Sully View Post
                This was a study done on modern populations (1000's of groups of people were tested)

So basically your saying if a scientist wasn't there to witness it, it's not fact? LMFAO....man I have heard it all.

Next time DNA evidence proves someone is a persons father, maybe the alledge dad should say "unless you were there when I pulled out, then those DNA results mean nothing".

Man thanks for the comedic gold. I'm sure most scientist would have a field day with your ignorant reasoning.

So you are trying to make a comparison to the legal system that often messes up and makes tons of mistakes, to DNA research and evidences that is on the money each and every time?.......My goodness

The myth that the IQ test properly measures intelligence has been debunked countless times. Please show me where DNA testing methods have been proved inaccurate and a poor way to test lineage and ancestry.

I'm done.

I can see why scientist such as Richard Dawkins get frustrated when people try refute scientific evidence with nonsense.

I want to also thank you for this reply as it shows me not to waste anymore time with you.

I was in the process of gathering my information to post in the thread, but why throw pearls to swine.

What baffles me is how much it kills you and others to know that you came from Black Africans.

Comment

• I want to make the following comment and I'm done with this thread.

All humans are a mosaic of different ethnicities.

There is no such thing as a true "white" "brown" or "black" person for the simple fact that all Humans are mixed.

If you took the DNA of all African Americans, European Americans, Mexican Americans etc you will see that most are at best 75-80% of their claimed ethnically group with a mixture of other cultures.

It comical that when people find out that they have black ancestry, the thought kills them inside.
                  Last edited by Khalid X; 09-20-2014, 03:58 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X