No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao "How can Mayweather claim he's the best when he's ducking me"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beater_of_ass View Post
    Manny was at fault the first time, everything since has been Floyd. Floyd is making a minimum $32 million fighting guys who can't draw d*ck to a wh*rehouse. But Manny is supposed to make only $8 million more in what will be the biggest PPV in history? If Manny offered Floyd that deal you fl*mo's would be licking Floyds a$$ much more than now, to make him feel better after the insult.

This is on top of saying he had to sign with TMT to even make the fight happen, what if Arum said Floyd has to sign with me to make it happen? You guys again would be stroking Floyds junk to keep that smile on his face.
    Manny doesn't have the capital to offer Floyd d1ck so that trumps your whole argument in a nut shell. 40 mil to Manny just to fight is a reasonable offer. Might not be the best offer but it's a reasonable first offer worthy of a reasonable counter offer by Mannys team. All Manny had to do was show up and fight. He wasn't financially invested at all. So now that Manny has decided he's ready to fight Floyd after all these years Floyd's supposed to just jump at Mannys request? Don't get me wrong I want to see the fight too just like everybody else. But if I were Floyd I would tell Manny to kick rocks. I really would.

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
      Manny doesn't have the capital to offer Floyd d1ck so that trumps your whole argument in a nut shell. 40 mil to Manny just to fight is a reasonable offer. Might not be the best offer but it's a reasonable first offer worthy of a reasonable counter offer by Mannys team. All Manny had to do was show up and fight. He wasn't financially invested at all. So now that Manny has decided he's ready to fight Floyd after all these years Floyd's supposed to just jump at Mannys request? Don't get me wrong I want to see the fight too just like everybody else. But if I were Floyd I would tell Manny to kick rocks. I really would.
      You think Floyd has the capital to pay Manny!? BWHAHA!!! If he did why would he even be making ANOTHER fight under Golden Boy promotions? Even the checks he gets are from... Golden Boy, Oscar is paying Floyd and fronting him the money you clown. The fact that you think $40 million is even reasonable shows I shouldn't waste my time and energy any further in discussing this with you.

Comment

When broner called out PAC, when asked about whether the fight is possible between himself and PAC given the Cold War, broner said "don't let them fool you, of course it can be made"

Basically subtlety called bull**** on a lot of what's going on in boxing

Comment

Only thing i do not get is why he signed another contract with Top Rank...why not just promote your own fights?

Comment

Originally posted by MindBat View Post
            At this point, Pac must mention Floyd's name or his fights won't sell as well as expected.

Clever markeging by uncle Bob & co.

It reminds me of how Mayweather video taped Ariza teaching him Yoga moves knowing full well that Ariza's association with Manny Pacquiao would be a brilliant way to help promote his upcoming fight.

Clever markeging by uncle Ellerbe & co.

Comment

It appears after all the BS through the years, Manny is saying fuck it and speaking his mind. I like it. Why not?

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                Only thing i do not get is why he signed another contract with Top Rank...why not just promote your own fights?
                I agree with this. Manny doesn't need to be signed with TR. But I don't know all the details.

Comment

Originally posted by Beater_of_ass View Post
                  You think Floyd has the capital to pay Manny!? BWHAHA!!! If he did why would he even be making ANOTHER fight under Golden Boy promotions? Even the checks he gets are from... Golden Boy, Oscar is paying Floyd and fronting him the money you clown. The fact that you think $40 million is even reasonable shows I shouldn't waste my time and energy any further in discussing this with you.
                  This will be his last fight under Goldenboy..he is having this fight because the date and location was reserved for this year

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                    Because there is only enough room for just one man in the sport to be a self promoter

Comment

Originally posted by Kadena View Post
                      manny don't give a fuk anymore lmao he's speaking his mind for sure
                      Jeeeeeeeeeeeezus....................

name pls.....

Comment

Working...
                      X