No announcement yet.

terrence crawford will loose to any top 140 fighter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by papichulosweg View Post
    this guy got hurt by little gamboa and the only reason he won was because he came in as a middleweight the kid doesnt impress me and at 140 he will not carry much power he will get destroy by a top 10 140
    Just let the buthurt flow through you. Let out all your tears. You'll feel good afterwards.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigg Rigg View Post
      See what I mean! TC beats a guy going back down to 130 maybe even 126 and he now beats up everyone at 140. Smh only time will tell but I think ya mofos are jumping the gun.
      theoretically speaking, i'd favor him over pretty much every contender at 140. Maybe Postol would be a slight favorite, but Crawford showed us the great ability to adapt and that's one of the most important assets, in my view.

Danny Garcia can't deal with movement and boxing as Herrera showed us, Crawford would do the same thing Herrara did, stick the jab in Garcia's face while moving, while also switching stances to make him even more confused. Garcia doesn't do so well against southpaws as Jab also showed us.

I think he beats Alvarado, Ruslan, Algieri, Broner and Jessie Vargas. Postol might give him some problems with his sheer volume and height, but i can see Crawford fighting him off and beating him to the punch.

And as i said before, Matthysse is the most dangerous because of his power. But he can be outboxed, specially by southpaws. Peterson is also problematic because he's an excellent pressure fighter, but i don't think he have the power to slow TC down.

Comment

Originally posted by papichulosweg View Post
        this guy got hurt by little gamboa and the only reason he won was because he came in as a middleweight the kid doesnt impress me and at 140 he will not carry much power he will get destroy by a top 10 140
        Loose?

Comment

I don't think so. Crawford can be the 140lb king, IMO

Comment

Crawford's got skills,,,

Not saying he would clean out 140, but he would def beat some guys...

He would beat broner, peterson, maybe danny,, I think style wise, lucas gives him the most trouble...

But no doubt crawford gets some top level wins at 140

Comment

Working...
            X