• Show
Clear All

Who would I want it to be ?

GGG
    Chavez Jnr
    Ward rematch

Who do I think it will be ? Chavez

Comment

As much as i'd like to see him knock out DeGale, i hope he gets his Vegas fight against Chavez.
      Good action fight also IMO.

Comment

froch beats all of them. only 50/50 fight from that list is kovalev.

Comment

Chavez Jr vs Froch would be pretty fun

or maybe Froch goes up to 175 and fight Kovalev

Comment

He won't move up, he won't fight GGG, so it looks like it's retirement time.

Comment

Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post
              froch beats all of them. only 50/50 fight from that list is kovalev.
              I love thy God and beg for his everlasting mercy. Those who proclaim to be righteously deserving of God's mercy never knew God to begin with. Something to think about.

Comment

Sans a re-match with Ward there is nothing left for Froch to prove. He should get out now before that granite chin, so long one of his most valuable assets, begins to work against him.

Froch has taken a lot of big shots from big hitters in a weight division in which they aint throwing pebbles. If he doesn't already possess undiagnosed brain damage he will soon if his chin continues to keep him in fights his ageing reflexes are increasingly less of a match for.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                  I love thy God and beg for his everlasting mercy. Those who proclaim to be righteously deserving of God's mercy never knew God to begin with. Something to think about.
                  all those who love God, follow the teachings, and who welcome his appearing will be shown mercy on that great and glorious day of his return. something for you to think about.

Comment

The Ward rematch was pointless back then but now that Froch is basically the division's champ and Ward is on vacation I could see them fighting again. However age would be in Ward's advantage and I don't see it being much different from fight no. 1.

Chavez Jr. really isn't that good. Froch would beat up on him. In Froch's shoes that's the fight I want because it's the best money/effort ratio.

I actually voted Stevenson. I think he would slap Stevenson around and then he could retire with a 175 belt. However I don't think it's very likely.

Comment

Working...
                    X