Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boxingscene lounge members as a whole. LETS GET MORE CREATIVE!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pretty much everything has been done.

I was once the king of drunken, meaningless spam free-for-all threads, but even that's been done to exhaustion.

Comment

Originally posted by talip bin osman View Post
      start the change yourself mate...

fire up a "creative thread" and let's see how it goes...
      This.

Let's see what you got, Burner.

Comment

How did I know that it would be a bunch of b*tch ass posters in here with posts like "well you start burner, your turn burner, lets see your thread burner" Do you idiots know what the phrase "as a whole" mean?

Props to the posters who didn't get butthurt and didn't respond to the thread like a disgruntled, insecure, emotional b*tch.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post

I was once the king of drunken, meaningless spam free-for-all threads, but even that's been done to exhaustion.
          Yeah you were the King. I think part of it is because the same 50 Or so posters post in the lounge. There are so many funny ass posters in NSB Id love to see what they'd bring to the lounge.

Comment

So then, you've got nothing to offer?

Comment

I'm not sure if you're aware or not, but discussing matters of religion and politics is something that adults do frequently. So it's only natural that there'd be religious and political debates going on in a mostly adult forum.

I agree that the circlejerking threads are a bit redundant, but what you consider creative (d*ck threads, apparently) the rest of us may not feel is very creative at all. What's happening is that you're expecting the rest of us to feel the same way about creativity and originality that you do, and that's just not going to happen. We all have differing senses of humor and ideas about what's original and what isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Fury View Post
                I make grand threads. Look at my history.
                You're right. You do I didn't recognize the name change. :burner:

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post

Too much censorship now, those threads never get old.

Comment

I make **** threads.

I comment in **** threads and make them even ****ter. Some would argue that I'm as black as **** too. I mean, look at this post itself. Proper ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
                      I make **** threads.

I comment in **** threads and make them even ****ter. Some would argue that I'm as black as **** too. I mean, look at this post itself. Proper ****.
                      Everything he just said is entirely true.

Comment

Working...
                      X