Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Sergio get credit for beating JCCjr?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sergio lost all credibility in the last 4 minutes (weak chin exposed, illegal lying on the ground while not knocked down, being a general coward, not following up on promises to KO chavez, not looking anywhere near good enough to even dream about hurting Floyd).

But he's not quite as much of a weak b*tch as I thought.

Comment

FULL credit!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jcpryor View Post
        lmao i hate you... Who is it????!
        See my last post.

Comment

Originally posted by Dickie Smalls View Post
          Sergio lost all credibility in the last 4 minutes (weak chin exposed, illegal lying on the ground while not knocked down, being a general coward, not following up on promises to KO chavez, not looking anywhere near good enough to even dream about hurting Floyd).

I LOVE IT!
          I wish I saved your post were you predicted Chavez Ko in the 7th.
          This stuff is so funny now.
          Surprised you didn't vanish with Mush and Ksan

Comment

Originally posted by Story View Post
            The chick on those GIFs is Charlie Sweets - Internet whore

Btw it was a great win an he gets full credit for schooling Jr
            lmaooo yessss!

Comment

Yes he get credit, big time credit too..

May 4: Canelo vs Martinez

April 13: Chavez vs Arthur Abraham

Comment

Originally posted by 285Kid View Post
                Yes he get credit, big time credit too..

May 4: Canelo vs Martinez

April 13: Chavez vs Arthur Abraham
                oh yeaaaaah! That would be real nice to see!

Comment

So he does not get any credit for beating a guy and dominating a guy for 11 rounds and fighting back without holding when he got hurt in the 12th round?

Anyone who said JCC Jr. would win the fight is an idiot. Martinez is too fast and too skilled for someone like JCC. Jr. JCC Jr. is only good against guys who are less skilled than him and are mostly brawlers/one dimensional.

Comment

When you have a cruiserweight save up all his effort for the last few rounds then try to unload it all on you when you've been fighting at a high pace all night.

You're probably going to get hurt.

Hilariously enough, Chavez got a great shot to beat Martinez at the end and was too incompetent to finish him off.

So what happened to these bodyshots that were going to end Martinez anyway?

Comment

Surely a coward would've held on for dear life after getting knocked down but he just stood and traded while hurt.

Also, Floyd's a welterweight, not a cruiserweight. If they'd landed, those shots would hurt any welterweight.

Comment

Working...
                      X