Collapse
No announcement yet.

VID: Everyone seen Vic on TMZ???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vic is a quiter, he has no heart. Fuk him. Plus he's dumber than a bowl of mice.

Comment

he is a harmless dopey kid... the dude doesnt have the same fire other boxers have. i guess the temporary "fire" he had for berto went out the window when he saw that 2.5 mil.... im glad he got his business ventures going... but i feel he is going at it backwards. call me idealistic, but i thought a fighter was suppose to accomplish big things and become a household name before venturing into businesses... imagine if george foreman tried to come out with grills before he had name recognition? LOL

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
        You want to keep fooling yourself that Ortiz is this confident, stable kid who has a chance to rule boxing one day, go ahead. It wouldn't be the first unstable southpaw people refused to admit the truth about.
        Originally posted by Froghead99 View Post
        Vic is a quiter, he has no heart. Fuk him. Plus he's dumber than a bowl of mice.
        Where did I say that at??? point it out to me..........it's ok I can wait.......

hahhaa wipe yar ass.....ya'll bleedin! ahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
          victor "just happy to be here" ortiz will never be elite level. waste of power and boxing talent.
          agree.

he showed guts against berto. who knows, with his age and the way he fights (and gets hit,) considering that he's been knocked out twice already, that may be his best performance. he's going to have a short career.

i firmly believe he couldn't get to his feet.

he was on his knees looking way out of it while the doctors checked him out.

the kid is a bonehead
          he doesn't really get it.
          he's not professional

and finally
          he's not a terrific boxer
          he's got a ton of power and fast hands but he cannot get out of the way of a right hand

marcos maidana was landing that thing at will late in their fight
          why wouldn't floyd hit him with the right hand all night?

Comment

Vic ? This is not Vic, this is Victor. There's only one Vic out there and it's Vic Darchinyan. Don't confuse everything please.

Comment

Originally posted by sako5 View Post
              Vic ? This is not Vic, this is Victor. There's only one Vic out there and it's Vic Darchinyan. Don't confuse everything please.
              You really think TMZ would have done a story on Vic Darchnyan?? hahahahaha your not from around here are ya??? don't no body in the U.S give two flying fuks bout that Vic.....just FYI

Comment

Even the TMZ guys could tell that Ortiz just wanted the $$$ for a rematch.

Very nice kid, but doesn't have that maniacal competitor's spirit that the great, great champions have. The greatest boxers of all time are unfortunately often terribly unbalanced people, you can't just brush off a loss like that if you want to be the greatest.

Comment

LMFAO at all you losers on here calling Vic a quitter.
                  He may have quit after a vicious Legal but classless cheap shot by floyd that only one other boxer has admitted that they would do and that was one of the dirtiest of them all and that most others are calling a cheap shot
                  however he was getting punched in the face
                  you sorry candy azes have quit jobs at walmart and mcdonalds
                  so what does that make you?

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
                    LMFAO at all you losers on here calling Vic a quitter.
                    He may have quit after a vicious Legal but classless cheap shot by floyd that only one other boxer has admitted that they would do and that was one of the dirtiest of them all and that most others are calling a cheap shot
                    however he was getting punched in the face
                    you sorry candy azes have quit jobs at walmart and mcdonalds
                    so what does that make you?

Comment

Originally posted by RavshinRicRude View Post
                      who's hating? Ortiz is a certified quitter

we saw it against Maidana blatantly

and we saw it against Peterson and Mayweather

****k him...
                      there will always be that mental doubt when we speak of Ortiz.

hurrrrr

Comment

Working...
                      X