No announcement yet.

For All The Internet Lawyers (Floyd Fans). DEFAMATION

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by trainhard_187 View Post
    The *****s are one day PED experts, then Laywers, then detectives...

How obvious does it have to be, FLOYD DOESNT WANT TO FIGHT PACQUIAO
    Floyd hasn't needed them to spend hours in Google University researching and trying to understand logic.

Normally, I'd say give them time.

But the Mayweather's defy logic, so that moment may never come.

Comment

if somebody comes to you and starts a convo with "i know a lot" line, like *****s do, you better steer away from him because most often than not he really know just a little but since his brain is not used to be filled with knowledge he takes pride of the little knowledge he know.
      smart people lets you find out what they know as you speak to him or he will let others talk about what he know. he doesn't brag about what he know because that's a stupid thing to do unless the situation calls for it.

Comment

Originally posted by p4p-champ View Post
        But that's just a required contract clause for fighters under a certain banner, it doesn't exactly imply that he is losing money due to defamation. In fact, everyone is losing money for that matter. I think for the argument to be valid he'd have to prove that there are fighters from all banners that aren't willing to fight him due to so called drug use. And that endorsers are cutting him loose or unwilling to sign him to help sell their products. This really is a waste of everyone's time, he needs to do his fighting inside the ring.
        The only thing they really have to prove is that said baseless accusations strained the working relationship between top rank and gbp so badly that it made it impossible to make a pac fight with anyone in gbp.

The turning point in this case is gonna depend on mosley's testimony. He had to leave gbp to fight pac and also went through the floyd tests. He knows if they were really random or just a pr stunt

Comment

Originally posted by OJ's Nightmare View Post
          This guy, still obsessed with Mayweather and his fans after 3, 4 years. Still making whiny, labored threads about it while the real people take an interest in the sport of boxing.

What a tool.
          Originally posted by VWEBBJR View Post
          Oh look, another 2501 thread addressing "Floyd fans".
          I swear this guy (2501) last words on earth would be floyd fans, The poor guy is more than obsess with floyd fans, He would comeback with an off-topic thread about Chad dawson just to look unbiase and not obsess with anything floyd, I bet he names his kids floyd.

Comment

most of you just dont like the mayweathers as people thats really where all these threads come from, and i can understand that... u cant actually agree with another man suing for someone talking about him.. even if u do agree, you really dont care as much as you are potraying its just the fact its the mayweathers involved that makes u so passionate.. u just want to see mayweather lose some how some way even if its $12, none of you would sue anyone if u were in pacs shoes i know this for a fact

Comment

Originally posted by jtiger777 View Post
              most of you just dont like the mayweathers as people thats really where all these threads come from, and i can understand that... u cant actually agree with another man suing for someone talking about him.. even if u do agree, you really dont care as much as you are potraying its just the fact its the mayweathers involved that makes u so passionate.. u just want to see mayweather lose some how some way even if its $12, none of you would sue anyone if u were in pacs shoes i know this for a fact
              It would be nice to see Mayweather bankrupted again so he can force himself to fight again.

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
                It would be nice to see Mayweather bankrupted again so he can force himself to fight again.
                yeah that would be cool wouldnt it

Comment

Originally posted by jtiger777 View Post
                  whose alt are you? you only joined this month.
                  there's really a lot to dislike about the mayweathers. what about you? why do you like them?

Comment

Originally posted by brick wall View Post
                    whose alt are you? You only joined this month.
                    There's really a lot to dislike about the mayweathers. What about you? Why do you like them?
                    yes i like them and its things i dont like about them, i dont think i have to explain why and why not... I was banned under my last name jtiger** ive been here since 2009

Comment

Of all the names u guys have called the mayweathers i know damn well none of u would sue if u were in pacs position

Comment

Working...
                      X