Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

People are BLIND on this forum. PAC kept getting TAGGED with RIGHT HANDS!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not blind it just wasn't enough to win.

People need to realize how Pacquiao looks like at the end of his WW fights. He is battered to ****. He has a good chin and is able to take single shots at a time. He has yet to take a fast onslaught of WW power punches though.

Comment

Originally posted by Head-Butter View Post
      Clottey tagged him with numerous right hands and uppercuts. Now all i hear is "PAC DESTROYS DEFENSIVE FIGHTERS".

Floy WOULD NOT do what clottey just did. Floyd does not stand in front and cover up and not throw back.

Go watch his fight against JCC. I see a Floyd/Pac fight ending up like that one.

Floyd would tag pac with his right hand all night long. If only clottey had the balls to throw more than 20 punches a round. He still probably would havel ost but you would see in more detail HOW EASY PAC IS TO HIT!!!!!!!
      yes, no1 can deny this. pac was hit with a triple uppercut and that shouldnt happen to a speed fighter,ever. this is y i wanna see mosley in there with him, imo both shane and floyd would whoop that ass and im not even a floyd fan, mosley would do it with a bigger statement.

Comment

Working...
      X