This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mangler is nothing more than a cowardly fraud

I don’t even know why this cowardly ass punk is even liked. He adds no value or substance to these forums. He is absolutely one dimensional and his posts are always dim.

All Mangler ever does is copy the forums sentiment. He always avoids getting into an argument. His posts are always exactly the same. In NSB “He constantly talks about PBF fighting a WW” and in the lounge he talks about “sex and alcohol”. But realistically he ain’t getting any. He just a little ***** who claims he is some player. But in reality he is nothing more than a lifeless individual who has shown self-hating traits.

All in all, Fuk Mangler the self hating clown.

But mad props to Mangler Jr

What would you rather he talk about? No sex and sobriety? Those he doesn't experience.

Or Floyd has always fought WW's? That NOT true.

Comment

mangler for life!

Comment

Comment

Mangler may come off like that at first, but if you kick it with him in the lounge you'll see that he is a good dude with a lot of interesting things to say.

Comment

Hater.........

Comment

Originally posted by John Locke View Post
              What would you rather he talk about? No sex and sobriety? Those he doesn't experience.

Or Floyd has always fought WW's? That NOT true.

It's freaking flawless, nothing he says means shi t. Universally recognized as the worst poster on bs. If you ignore it, maybe it will go back to its shi thole.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Liar View Post
                  I don’t even know why this cowardly ass punk is even liked. He adds no value or substance to these forums. He is absolutely one dimensional and his posts are always dim.

All Mangler ever does is copy the forums sentiment. He always avoids getting into an argument. His posts are always exactly the same. In NSB “He constantly talks about PBF fighting a WW” and in the lounge he talks about “sex and alcohol”. But realistically he ain’t getting any. He just a little ***** who claims he is some player. But in reality he is nothing more than a lifeless individual who has shown self-hating traits.

All in all, Fuk Mangler the self hating clown.

But mad props to Mangler Jr
                  Lol @ ppl calling you a "hater" because you dislike mangler. Everyone is so quick to throw the word "hater" out there.. I agree with you. The dude has no personality and only posts about what he thinks will make him seem cool..If there's a bunch of hate on floyd, he joins right in.. If there is love for floyd, he's right on that wagon... Yea, it's easy to sit in the lounge and talk about alcohol and sex..Anyone can do that.. That makes him original??

Comment

Sounds like a T-Dome thread to me. As far as people questioning mangler, not here to play captain save a poster. But I've had some very good convo's about fights in the Alt Busters group with him. NSB is full of fu.cking gimps these day's, so I don't blame him for not breaking **** down in magic marker on upcoming fights.

Comment

Working...
                    X