• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bobby Pazuzu View Post
    Lets talk about somthing else.
    I was thinking the same thing.

Your thoughts on Paraguay?

Comment

Originally posted by The Gold Mac View Post
      At this point calzaghe should have more power....
      Why?

He has had many hand injuries, and was never that powerful anyway. I really hope he punches straight against Jones though, If he throws 'slaps' like he did against Hopkins he will be open to Jones' right hand.

Comment

Im sick of hearing people say this...hopkins didnt start to slow down until his last fight. Even against winky wright he looked as good as ever...and he dominated Tarver before that. Calzaghe had just turned 36 when he fought hopkins and his punches clearly had no power to them. He shoulda lost that fight...all he did was b!tch slap hopkins gloves the whole fight...he won by a split decision over a 43 year old fighter.

When calslappy was 35 he had the win over manfredo where he got LUCKY....it was clearly a bad decision by the ref. You calzaghe stans make me sick
        I'm not a Calzaghe fan either, Hate to watch him fight.

But the fact that he punches in a certain way ( Slaps ) to protect his hands is 100% true, Why else would he begin to punch that way?

I'm presuming you have seen some of his early fights? In which case you should know and if you haven't, Then this post is pointless, No?

Comment

Im sick of hearing people say this...hopkins didnt start to slow down until his last fight. Even against winky wright he looked as good as ever...and he dominated Tarver before that. Calzaghe had just turned 36 when he fought hopkins and his punches clearly had no power to them. He shoulda lost that fight...all he did was b!tch slap hopkins gloves the whole fight...he won by a split decision over a 43 year old fighter.

When calslappy was 35 he had the win over manfredo where he got LUCKY....it was clearly a bad decision by the ref. You calzaghe stans make me sick
          Trolltastic!

Comment

Originally posted by mojack View Post
            What is he really a kiddy fiddler?
            He,bsrizpac got banned over there once for posting picture of naked kidds ! No BS hes a wrong un !
            Originally posted by bsrizpac View Post
            *Yawn* Is that all you got? I mean seriously. This is too much fun. You are way too obsessed over child ****.
            See everyone !? he remembers !

Comment

Originally posted by T-97 View Post
              Why?

He has had many hand injuries, and was never that powerful anyway. I really hope he punches straight against Jones though, If he throws 'slaps' like he did against Hopkins he will be open to Jones' right hand.
              lmao...he cant punch straight. Roy jones is gonna be laughin at calzaghe slaps and landin rights all night...calzaghe lost

why should his punches be harder at this point? Forget his hand injuries, he does not punch. He slaps like a girl...he aint no great fighter or legend. Lets see him get by roy jones and then take on kelly pavlik....it aint happening.

Comment

At this point calzaghe should have more power...but he doesnt because hes a chump whos gonna get ****ed up by roy jones. Roy already knows he cant be hurt...when calzaghe throws a punch he doesnt look like a boxer. He looks like a girl gettin mugged tryin to do whatever he can to survive...slappin and ****. He shoulda retired a couple years ago...calzaghe is not a great boxer. Great boxers dominate in their prime and last a long time (at least middle weights and up).
                Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!

I've never heard it put quite like that before.

Comment

Originally posted by Tuggers1986 View Post
                  Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!

I've never heard it put quite like that before.
                  Even though this is a troll, that line was pretty funny.

Comment

Hes right, He slaps.

He doesn't quite understand why though.

Comment

lmao...he cant punch straight. Roy jones is gonna be laughin at calzaghe slaps and landin rights all night...calzaghe lost
                      He can punch straigher than he did against Hopkins, He did so against Kessler. If he throws like that against Jones he will be less open.

why should his punches be harder at this point? Forget his hand injuries, he does not punch. He slaps like a girl...he aint no great fighter or legend. Lets see him get by roy jones and then take on kelly pavlik....it aint happening.
                      He will beat Roy imo. I don't think Roy has it left in him now, But has a good chance if he can land the right hand counter effectivly troughout the fight and keep up a good workrate.

Prime for Prime, Roy tears his ass up though..

Comment

Working...
                      X