No announcement yet.

Take Your Mafia Wars To The Dome

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IncuFan View Post
    Don't forget threads about how Lady Gaga, Jay Z, and Lebron James are all part of the illuminati and their take over of the world.

exactly...we dont need mafias bickering...there's more important issues at hand

Comment

and Street Bully's karate assaults at work issues

Comment

and instructions for removing blue parallelograms

Comment

Originally posted by -pound4pound- View Post
          we've got 4

Campbell
          Gradkowski
          Frye
          Brennan

what about you guys? isn't Leftwich gonna take the spot while Ben does time?
          Aren't you guys gonna have Matt Leinart pretty soon.

Comment

Aren't you guys gonna have Matt Leinart pretty soon.

we already did that 1st round QB bust thing....we released a statement that we dont want him

Comment

we've got 4

Campbell
              Gradkowski
              Frye
              Brennan

what about you guys? isn't Leftwich gonna take the spot while Ben does time?
              We have 4 too..

Ben
              Leftwich
              Dixon
              Batch

Actually 5 if you include Randle El

I'd prefer Dixon... problem is, our weak link is our O line.

Ben is strong and slippery enough to withstand and slip tackles... and Dixon is fast enough to get out of the pocket and actually get yardage.

Leftwich just falls down.

Although Leftwich has a stronger arm, and generally makes smarter throws...

But, I'd prefer Dixon, I think he adds an extra element to our O with his mobility.

Batch came in at the very end and immediately took us up the field with a TD, I like Batch, always consistent.

He threw a pick, but the receiver ran the wrong route, it wasn't on Batch..

I think they were looking at Dixon going into game 3 to take the spot, but he threw one or two INT, so now it's back to Leftwich I think.

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
                We have 4 too..

Ben
                Leftwich
                Dixon
                Batch

Actually 5 if you include Randle El

I'd prefer Dixon... problem is, our weak link is our O line.

Ben is strong and slippery enough to withstand and slip tackles... and Dixon is fast enough to get out of the pocket and actually get yardage.

Leftwich just falls down.

Although Leftwich has a stronger arm, and generally makes smarter throws...

But, I'd prefer Dixon, I think he adds an extra element to our O with his mobility.

Batch came in at the very end and immediately took us up the field with a TD, I like Batch, always consistent.

He threw a pick, but the receiver ran the wrong route, it wasn't on Batch..

I think they were looking at Dixon going into game 3 to take the spot, but he threw one or two INT, so now it's back to Leftwich I think.

so THAT's where Dixon ended up...i remember that fool at Oregon..used to give SC fits

Comment

we already did that 1st round QB bust thing....we released a statement that we dont want him
                  Damn I was hoping they would get him.

Just for the lulz.

Comment

Damn I was hoping they would get him.

Just for the lulz.

he would probably suck balls...but get us a win at Denver, like our other QB bust

Comment

so THAT's where Dixon ended up...i remember that fool at Oregon..used to give SC fits
                      The dude is stupid fast.

I think he's 2nd fastest player on our team behind Wallace.

Comment

Working...
                      X