Originally posted by Sifo View Post
    the latino lounge vs elo were the most entertaining times around here
    I destroyed that kat..............

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
      only by elbosshogg and a bunch of WAR_____
      i think i remember you.
      Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
      From what I can tell a lot of those guys were perma banned back when The Ban Stick was running the forum like Hitler and banned anyone for sneezing the wrong way.
      i think that is about the time that i left. when any variation of the n word got people banned.

Comment

Aqui estoy

I still get on Boxingscene to check the latest boxing news. I post a lot on Instagram. I go by “Ringsideshots” on IG check it out. I’m a boxing photographer and attend many boxing events like press conferences, weigh ins and actual fights shooting from ringside

Comment

Originally posted by RIZO24 View Post
          I still get on Boxingscene to check the latest boxing news. I post a lot on Instagram. I go by “Ringsideshots” on IG check it out. I’m a boxing photographer and attend many boxing events like press conferences, weigh ins and actual fights shooting from ringside
          really? **** how you get to do that?

Comment

Just started posting on Instagram about boxing

Then I met people in the Boxing media world and got into a boxing media team called TruBoxingheadz. Then i started covering events for them. I bought a camera and thaught myself how to use it..

Comment

Then I met people in the Boxing media world and got into a boxing media team called TruBoxingheadz. Then i started covering events for them. I bought a camera and thaught myself how to use it..
              Did you do photography or journalism in school?
              when you say you just started posting on instagram what do you mean like comments on boxing pages?

Comment

Nah u didnt go to any school. I just asked boxing photographers a lot of questions about camera settings and what of camera and lenses were needed for shooting ringside pictures. The i went from there. On Instagram I
                Would make boxing edits with apps like PicsArt and started posting them. People liked them and started following me.

Comment

I remember those guys. Wasnt there some broad from NY working for them?

Comment

Originally posted by Sifo View Post
                    Did you do photography or journalism in school?
                    when you say you just started posting on instagram what do you mean like comments on boxing pages?
                    lmfao nukka this is 2017 you dont need no damn schooling for shit!

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
                      lmfao nukka this is 2017 you dont need no damn schooling for shit!
                      Imma be a doctor then.

Comment

Working...
                      X