No announcement yet.

Steve Kim and Doug Fischer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dr Shaw High View Post
    Have they expressed racial hatred toward certain groups or what is the issue, friend?
    Skills is a total loon who goes around screaming that everyone and their dog is a bigot.

Used to think he was trolling but no, he's a lunatic.

Comment

I got banned from MaxBoxings forums for calling Chico a b*tch for spitting his mouthpiece out against Castillo.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Shaw High View Post
        Have they expressed racial hatred toward certain groups or what is the issue, friend?
        Don't know about Steve Kim, but Doug Fischer is definitely a race baiting piece of ****.

Comment

Originally posted by cammoking123 View Post
          Don't know about Steve Kim, but Doug Fischer is definitely a race baiting piece of ****.
          So is Steve Kim...

Comment

Originally posted by cammoking123 View Post
            So apparently you are race baiting by pointing out the racism or hypocrisy of black boxing fans.

Dougie is black and jewish, and he just pointed out the truth, the majority of guys who hate GGG, lomachenko and Pacquiao happen to be black. Its funny some black dude tried to counter Dougie on twitter by showing a white or non black who hated GGG, and Dougie said someone doesnt get the word majority, showing one white dude who hates Pac or ggg is supposed to counter the majority of haters who happen to be black

Comment

Steve Kim has an obvious bias towards black fighters. It's extremely unprofessional.

No surprise that Pac tards love him, though.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post

They are still good friends and do a show called undisputed champion network on youtube from time to time.

I always thought they owned maxboxing.

That was the first boxing website, i visited i even ordered a membership they gave me an extra extra large shirt lol, i dont jnow how they fell off. I think the owner of maxboxing is gary randall a guy who makes boxing gear.

A funny thing was fighthype used to interview pacquiao and other boxers and were unbiased until floyd gave ben thompson the exclusive and ever since then its been floyd hype.

How much money does fight hype make from ads? He has been around a long time.
                lol, I know this is a bit late, but I do remember a site before maxboxing called houseof boxing...I think they were related.

more to the point, they sent me two shirts when i ordered the one.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                  Steve Kim has an obvious bias towards black fighters. It's extremely unprofessional.

this is not true at all.... for years, i've seen steve kim get hated on here .. i never bother to look into the guy... until recently, i saw his podcast show on youtube with AC slater and the guy seems intelligent and knows what he's talking about... i'm not sure why he was hated so much on here? was it because he's a pac fan? i dont even know if he's a pac fan but im guessing that's the reason? lol
                  Rec28 Rec28 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

Steven Kim is a fanboy and far from professional. Dude is a fkin loser.

Breadman is so much more knowledgeable than this guy.

Comment

Originally posted by BritJimbo View Post

lol, I know this is a bit late, but I do remember a site before maxboxing called houseof boxing...I think they were related.

more to the point, they sent me two shirts when i ordered the one.
                      I had my two max boxing XL everlast shirts lol, I miss the old days. almost all those niche forums are dead now, Google basically stopped giving any traffic to independent sites and now all top searches are mega corp news sites like espn, times, SBnation, etc.

Comment

Working...
                      X