Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your deepest confessions, the worst thinsg uve done, tell me!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PF Rudyo View Post
    You obviously recently joined, this went over your head, gump.
    I was only joking.

PS how did it go over my head? All you said was you took a bus to f**k a fatty.
    Last edited by -Freddy-; 11-01-2016, 09:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by PF Rudyo View Post
      You obviously recently joined, this went over your head, gump.
      Just googled what a gump is. Trust me in the real world and not behind the safety of your keyboard you wouldn't have the balls to call me a gump. You little p*ssy hole.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Dyson View Post
        Just googled what a gump is. Trust me in the real world and not behind the safety of your keyboard you wouldn't have the balls to call me a gump. You little p*ssy hole.
        Hey Gump, what are you so mad at Dyson for?

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Dyson View Post
          Sure thing bud....

Okay, the whole miscommunication was that I was referencing something that happened a few years ago, forgot who did it but there was a poster here who like took a bus all the way up to canada to **** this chick on here Bossy

This was a few years ago, aka the comment went over your head because you weren't posting here then.

Comment

snitch on yourself thread. the worst I've done, I haven't been convicted for it yet so im gon keep my mouth shut.

Comment

I can't get my dick hard unless I'm battering a woman

Comment

Originally posted by Monaco Slim View Post
                I can't get my dick hard unless I'm battering a woman
                They like it if they are from the gutter, its what their daddies did to them, aim to the temples, chin, solar plexus
                Last edited by AlexKid; 11-02-2016, 12:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
                  They like it if they are from the gutter, its what their daddies did to them, aim to the temples, chin, solar plexus
                  When I knock them out I like to pretend that they're dead, its so RELAXING.

Comment

Working...
                  X