No announcement yet.

Is this really Lomachenko?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this really Lomachenko?

didn't know dude was a combat sports prodigy if its really him..

his face 17 secs in. Kid was a beast and still is..

Only thing I knew was that he wanted to play hockey but went with boxing. As far as I know it's only ever been boxing for him. Could be wrong but he was at it pretty young and I don't think his dad woulda been cool with anything but boxing lol

Comment

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
      Only thing I knew was that he wanted to play hockey but went with boxing. As far as I know it's only ever been boxing for him. Could be wrong but he was at it pretty young and I don't think his dad woulda been cool with anything but boxing lol

Yeah i've seen a video where he said his father is a boxing coach hence he took it from young. Didn't think he said he learn combat sports.

I remembered he said his favourite fighter was Mike Tyson and he cried when he found out Mike Tyson wasn't Ukrainian.. lol..

Comment

Sick video, the boy looks like Lomachenko.
        I have followed loma's since he won his first olympic gold in bejing and also winning the val barker trophy(p4pnr1).
        I have seen old training videos of him and Lomachenko is a Extremly athletic, also seen him do some wrestling for warm up.
        Wouldn't suprise me if it is him

Lot of talk nowadays about boxing vs mma/ boxers vs mma fighters, if it was one boxer that could become ufc champ I would bet on Loma.
        He got arguably the fastest footwork in boxing/combat sport that is very important if you wanna box mma fighters, if it is him n the video he already got the tools for a very good takedown defence, reverse takedowns.
        He would clown them standing even more then he does with the boxers he has fought.
        I doubt lomachenko would go over to the ufc but he has Big balls as he has proven and likes a challenge.
        The big money fight would be him against arguably the best p4p ufc 125 pound champ demetrious Johnson(mighty mouse)

Comment

Originally posted by -KULT- View Post
          didn't know dude was a combat sports prodigy if its really him..

his face 17 secs in. Kid was a beast and still is..
          Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
          He loves and plays hockey but his Father put him in Greco-Roman wrestling, gymnastics and dance as a child to help with his strength, footwork, balance, coordination etc. He does some gymnastics type stuff in training walking on his hands, one armed pull ups and what not. His Sister is a professional acrobat.

Comment

Working...
          X