• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
    this is what i'm thinking.

canelo/cotto
    matthysse/garcia

then have someone like mares on there as well. that'd be a pretty great card.
    Yeah and worth it to pay that will give so much exposure to both guys. Do we have a trilogy in the works with those 2??? 2 ricans fighting and 2 mexicans huge numbers. Santra cruz to open it up anyone lol i know thats asking to much but thats a dream boxing event lol

Comment

Washington? Put this in Vegas if the Barclays is booked. I don't think it really fits in Washington.

Comment

Free fight on showtime

Free fight incredible ppv not on a canelo- cotto undercard hell no

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
          Washington DC? why?? I understand two other venues being booked but its.not like they are the only two venues!
          If Pete-Judah is on the card, it sells better than in Vegas by miles. DC can draw from NY (just a mild train ride) and has a huge Philly contingent and easy train access. The Phillies used to outdraw the Nats at Nats Park a few years back.

DC has shown multiple times in recent vintage that it can put asses in seats. It's a market that can really be developed and one they should be all over. That card tonight would have drawn three times as much in DC and the result would have been likely the same.
          Last edited by crold1; 05-19-2013, 12:11 AM.

Comment

Washington D.C.

No comment.

Comment

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
              this is what i'm thinking.

canelo/cotto
              matthysse/garcia

then have someone like mares on there as well. that'd be a pretty great card.
              cant really imagine top rank having anything that will top this. after todays fight was over i was thinking of what would happen if they would put matthysse in a big under card like canelo

Comment

Originally posted by Deltoro_10 View Post
                cant really imagine top rank having anything that will top this. after todays fight was over i was thinking of what would happen if they would put matthysse in a big under card like canelo
                only thing top rank could have done is have marquez or chavez jr on pacquiao's undercard, but that obviously isn't happening. i really hope gbp does alvarez/cotto with matthysse/garcia as the co-main event. do they have a location reserved for alvarez's next fight yet? hopefully it's vegas. after khan/peterson, dc does not deserve to host a big fight like this. hopefully gbp isn't stupid enough to stick this fight there.

Comment

A Puerto Rican vs an Argentenian in a black city?

Comment

Golden boy is taking over

Comment

Put the fight smack dab in the middle of philly. Lucas will travel from 10,000 miles away like a highly paid assassin and dispose of danny right in his own hometown.

Comment

Working...
                      X