No announcement yet.

Steve Jobs wins: Adobe Flash for Android dies tomorrow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by iBreakbeat View Post
    Even with Android dumping Flash you still can't accept that its not good enough for mobile devices.

In Apple's case they weren't going to accept the crap Adobe could only muster.
    You do realize that android phones have had the capability of running Flash and HTLM5 for a couple of years now.

Therefor your thread is pretty irrelevent since Google has been preparing for this day for quite sometime now.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
      You do realize that android phones have had the capability of running Flash and HTLM5 for a couple of years now.

Therefor your thread is pretty irrelevent since Google has been preparing for this day for quite sometime now.

Google are just copying Apple now........LOL.........

Comment

From what i have seen Apple just dumbs everything down,and all i ever here is apple doesnt get viruses ya and neither does my pc thats really worth twice the money.

Comment

Google are just copying Apple now........LOL.........
          you're not the sharpest tool in the shed

Comment

The funny thing is that Apple is forever beta, a dog feeding off the scraps of the tech industry. Their payments gateway was a laughable failure and is pretty much only used by apple stores. They wanted to be front runners in contactless payments and ran like little girls last month. Apple are grave robbers really. Calling Apple a company that generates unique ideas would be like a pirate claiming he invented treasure.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post

There's no use. If it's not Apple it doesn't matter in his little world.

It's sad really.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by HayastanciCule View Post
                  There's no use. If it's not Apple it doesn't matter in his little world.

It's sad really.
                  I guess it is useless since he has all them battle scars from fighting with Androidism.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                    The funny thing is that Apple is forever beta, a dog feeding off the scraps of the tech industry. Their payments gateway was a laughable failure and is pretty much only used by apple stores. They wanted to be front runners in contactless payments and ran like little girls last month. Apple are grave robbers really. Calling Apple a company that generates unique ideas would be like a pirate claiming he invented treasure.

That's pretty funny since Google's 'products' are perpetual Beta and they stole various IP from Apple amongst other companies while stealing data through wifi signals while creating maps from multiple countries around the world.

Go back to your hole, you don't know anything about tech.

Comment

That's pretty funny since Google's 'products' are perpetual Beta and they stole various IP from Apple amongst other companies while stealing data through wifi signals while creating maps from multiple countries around the world.

Go back to your hole, you don't know anything about tech.
                      It's true that Gmail is actually still beta.

My hope is that HTML5 will surpass flash in what you can do with it on mobile and that developer adoption is swifter than it has been.

Adobe is forever fixing bugs, it's like they are the new Microsoft.

I mean how many versions do you have to have to get it right. Apparently 16 isn't enough. LOL.
                      Last edited by jreckoning; 08-14-2012, 07:00 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X