Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm sorry. There's just NO WAY Paulie survives a trench fight like round 2 here.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm sorry. There's just NO WAY Paulie survives a trench fight like round 2 here.

If Paulie gets in an exchange, he's getting HURT. BAD.

It’s a 22 foot ring and 5 rounds that are 2 minutes a piece.

Lobov doesn’t have a prayer to touch Malignaggi one time in a 10 minute boxing match.

Comment

People are right in saying Pawlee pieces Artem up from range, but in BK there ain't a ref to save him in the clinch. What makes this so good is that Artem will fight like a one legged dog with 3 testicles, he's gonna keep coming forward and get to fucc Poorlee UP .....(the ass ....).

Would be surprised if Fartem craps himself come fight night and becomes gunshy and scared to engage. Either way with or without the outside drama included this fight will be insane. Definitely worth the PPV if it's $30 again (doubtful) but because I'm so accepting and tolerant of other cultures I might have to sail the high seas and support the seafaring folk.

Comment

Lmao wow he has some short arms I know amateurs who would ko this guy

Comment

Paulie via Jab KO

Comment

Lol it looks like dwarf boxing

Comment

Sounded like Antonio Tarver was one of the announcers .

Reminds me a bit of dog fights .

Comment

This stuff used to be unlicensed and now it's legal and on TV. How has that happened?

Comment

Originally posted by tonysoprano View Post
                  This stuff used to be unlicensed and now it's legal and on TV. How has that happened?
                  Money talks, bro. Besides you had BKB (Big Knockout Boxing) which paved the way. Gabe Rosado still holds the BKB championship as I recall.

Could you imagine Dada 5000 and Kimbo Slice had fought HERE instead of in the Octagon with a cage? Both would have died in the ring instead of one after the fact.
                  Last edited by Combat Talk Radio; 06-18-2019, 06:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
                    It’s a 22 foot ring and 5 rounds that are 2 minutes a piece.

Lobov doesn’t have a prayer to touch Malignaggi one time in a 10 minute boxing match.
                    Bro, I know you don't follow it. He CAN'T box and run/move. He has to engage. Didn't you see what Dave Feldman tried to pull that last time???

Comment

Working...
                    X