X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KitangKatag View Post
    from the green punch??
    LOL, from the Johnson Punch, Tarver Punch, Green Punch, Lebedev Punch, etc...

Comment

I like how people can diagnos brain damage from a video clip.

Comment

Originally posted by Victorious713 View Post
        I like how people can diagnos brain damage from a video clip.
        I can diagnose knocked out and colds as well

Comment

He sounded sharp last night. Watch the whole show first so you can make a better judgement.

Comment

Originally posted by timbatron View Post
            Spectacticle - Of or pertaining to an impressive display of strategic superiority.

This guy isn't brain damaged. He just came up with a whole new word.
            George Bush made up words all the time, so why can't Roy Jones?...

All b.s. aside, I listened to him closely during the broadcast and he sounded OK; especially given the fact that he was KO'd a month earlier...

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
              George Bush made up words all the time, so why can't Roy Jones?...

All b.s. aside, I listened to him closely during the broadcast and he sounded OK; especially given the fact that he was KO'd a month earlier...
              so true i can't lie though when i saw him do that i had a feeling a thread like this would appear

but before he was knocked out by tarver he took little to no punishment in the ring so it's not like the guy has always been in wars or fought like George Chuvalo

he famously went a whole round without being hit sure he's taken punishment in recent years but he never had a tough fight while in his prime so i think he'll be cool

the knockout he suffered at the hands of glen johnson was the worst i've seen also the one in his most recent outing there is blatantly damage left by those

even after being knockout a few times he is still way more compasmentus than Lennox Lewis ever was lol

Comment

He stumbled over one word and did great the rest of the night. Besides, I thought Canelo was spectacticle as well.. lol

Comment

[QUOTE=QuebecSTAR;10716451]
                  Originally posted by esl_4_u View Post

you dumb a*ss.
                  english is a second language in montreal.
                  stupid donkey kong.

QUEBECstar-

You are officially post banned in NSB. Anything further posted will be deleted while your account is under review by the admins. We take this type of ridiculous behavior very seriously.

Do not post in NSB again.

Comment

Working...
                  X