Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather's daughter is pregnant by a 19yo rapper with 7 kids from 5 women

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
    I got a feeling this kid is gonna change and marry her and be in a monogamous relationship with her, book it!!!!

lmaaooo at your sig.

Comment

• Originally posted by W1LL View Post

She has Floyd's 5-head.

WTF man she's 19 I thought she'd have a new fake ass by now.

Comment

• Originally posted by SterlingStained View Post
        lmaaooo at your sig.

Comment

• Kind of shocking, considering she had such a great role model to follow.

Comment

• Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
            He f#ked Floyd daughter and got her pregnant? Damn that's sad..
            This ***** look like he got asthma but won't admit it to himself.

Comment

• Originally posted by Easteurobox View Post
              For starters, I wouldn't consider TI, Jeezy, The Game and Jay Z to be positive rappers. The Game promotes genocide. As does TI, with a bit of positivity at times and Jay Z and Young Jeezy promote drug dealing and genocide (Jeezy), but either way, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and say TI, Jay, Jeezy and The Game somehow have good messages for the masses.

And lol at Pusha T being a positive rapper. But sure, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt with this half ass list

That means I only owe you 400 rappers, correct?

This should be easy. I can get 300 from the first few pages of Worldstar alone
              Just by seeing Pusha T, Jeezy, and even many od those other names from his list shows you what a hard time he had trying to make his positive message rappers list. And what's funny, he wrote it in a way as if it was a piece of cake listing all the "peaceful" rappers and as if he had 200 more names to recite you from the top of the dome.

Comment

• Originally posted by Easteurobox View Post
                Tell that to the thousands of people dying in Chicago every year

Wanna know who they listen too? Their local YouTube rapper from Chicago that never scratch the Top 10 Billboard surface. Guys I've never heard of.

And you don't think they have influence?

There was a 14 year old kid no one ever heard of outside of Chicago that was shot in the face over a diss song. The kids then showed up to his funeral by the hundreds and got so rowdy they knocked over his casket.

So yes, I will include local rappers in my list as well.

Wanna know how you can counter me? By providing positive local rappers.... But before you do, first know and understand what a positive rapper is.
                You murdered him. Should I say ETHER?

Comment

• Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
                  WTF man she's 19 I thought she'd have a new fake ass by now.
                  Haha......

Comment

• Originally posted by SterlingStained View Post
                    new york times??? of course.

you might as well post a root.com or motherjones.com article.

like i said, that's a BS politicized study.
                    New York Times didn't do the study, just the article is written on the study. I have a feeling no source would appease you, but i tried. Good luck with your bias stereotypes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Offic.Scorecard View Post
                      Just by seeing Pusha T, Jeezy, and even many od those other names from his list shows you what a hard time he had trying to make his positive message rappers list. And what's funny, he wrote it in a way as if it was a piece of cake listing all the "peaceful" rappers and as if he had 200 more names to recite you from the top of the dome.
                      I literally spit out my drink from laughter when I saw he listed jeezy as a positive rapper.

This same Jeezy!??

Comment

Working...
                      X