Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is it that when some men become very successful they settle for a trophy wife?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ego is a big part of why this is. A man who finds success will also want to show off his new trophy wife to his buddies. It's engrained in us to compete with our peers: even poor folks are ballin with their cars, homes, clothes, jewelry, dogs, etc. Why would it be any different when it comes to women? I've done the same and yes, I've learned that it doesn't work for a long-term relationship at all. But men will be men in the end.

Comment

Listen, ALL women are hypergomous by nature and are not loyal to men.

Therefore, so long as a rich dude is smart about it he may as well bang the hottest young puss that he can.

Women are after money and social status

Men are after looks and fun

Comment

Originally posted by HewJohnson View Post
        Well yeah, I stay single so I can do as I please and not deal with bs.

But most men don’t.
        Most men are also needy *****es. And most men don’t have experience with women so they latch onto the first hit gal that passes at them.

I think if you're a clever dude and you've made your money I just dont think you're gonna end up with a bum of a woman as in she wouldnt be that attractive to you post 3 months of constant sex if she had nothing going on.

Like Bill said here, it's just a sign of immaturity for me. Because yeah like we have said, if that was your thing you would stay single.

The only rich men in the UK that end up with those sort of women are football/soccer players because they've mostly left school at 16 and are mostly quite stupid.

It's all circumstances and life experience too, even despite money . So my mum was a single parent and she worked hard and tbh I wanted for nothing, I might not have got everything I wanted but I got what I needed.

But there is just no way I could respect a woman who did nothing and whose gift to the world was how her skin hung off her skeleton. That would be alien to me.

And that's not really unique life history. 40% plus of my generation grow up in that circumstance.

Then again, most people arent self aware. You realise that when you grow up as an adult.

Comment

Originally posted by HewJohnson View Post
          Because an attractive woman is a powerful thing and is basically a symbol for success in a way for a man.

If any of the posters had a hot woman all over them & genuinely believed the woman wanted to be with them, they would in a heartbeat. Spare the denial or nonsense many will claim.
          They just need to get a good hood rat .They come in handy in case you want to stick a long neck Miller bottle in their azz.

Comment

Working...
          X