Pacquiao Plans On Re-Conquering The World

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Htown-Finest View Post
    He already fought broner . You meant Danny
    Wasn’t pacquiao building a huge yacht? Yeah he might go broke. Donating money and stuff. But damn hopefully Al Haymon teaches him something about investing.
    Lol. You don't have to worry about pac when it comes to money matter because he's one of the billionaire and have more than 100 buildings and many more in the philippines. He's the no. 2 most wealthiest senator in the Philippines.

Comment

Originally posted by Htown-Finest View Post
      Manny definitely wants Mayweather fight.
      Yes , main reason he signed to PBC. Plus there’s many slight alternatives. Rumor was pac was a bit low in cash

Manny always cared about legacy. Mayweather obviously money and keeping that 0. Without it he would be in suicide watch

Pac already way better legacy wise than May in my view. Way better. There was thread about this where it was unanimous towards pac. Legacy wise
      Exactly! I got him over Mayweather too. A win at this stage of his career is just extra for the Pac-Man. But I think it would definitely sway those that favor Mayweather. But in the end like you said, Pacquiao’s legacy trumps Mayweather’s.

Comment

Working...
      X