No announcement yet.

We all know now why Khan wasnt scared of AJ after wife drama

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EdWins View Post
    wait hold up, what happened with Amir's wife and AJ???

How dafuq I miss out on this drama
    A while ago aj took a pic with khans wife and put it on social media. Which lead many to speculate that aj rested his bbc on her forehead and continued to destroy her vag.
    I believe it. I've seen few videos of khan with his wife and she does not look like she loves him

Comment

Originally posted by Worick View Post
      A while ago aj took a pic with khans wife and put it on social media. Which lead many to speculate that aj rested his bbc on her forehead and continued to destroy her vag.
      I believe it. I've seen few videos of khan with his wife and she does not look like she loves him
      How can you tell? Her face doesn't move with all the surgery and botox she's had. Shame she used to be a natural good looker.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
        How can you tell? Her face doesn't move with all the surgery and botox she's had. Shame she used to be a natural good looker.
        If everyone is sick and tired of khan imagine living with him? I imagine once she runs through all his money she'll leave him

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
          bruh! check yo biiatch! dont get mad at the playa. fvvvk we suppose to do run a background check on the whore first? and that's the thing, he'll only bone her once, a hit and run, while you (not you specifically) have to lay up and raw dog her every night knowing another man went up in there.
          interesting take but i guess if that works in your world then have at it, i prefer to leave what belongs to another mans to that man. we were just raised different, thats been instilled in me, along with not stealing, killing, or harming others for no reason

Comment

Find it weird that someone that bangs a chick is a POS, but it's fine for a fighter you support to beat up women.
            lmaooooooo man you just want to argue, leave me the hell alone

Comment

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
              lmaooooooo man you just want to argue, leave me the hell alone
              You have no answer for your stupidity?

You've been following me around quoting me for days. Don't you want my attention anymore?

Comment

You have no answer for your stupidity?

You've been following me around quoting me for days. Don't you want my attention anymore?
                naw man im good, u know we will cross paths soon again but im done w this one, i just dont like bangin other mens women and if i had a woman i damn sure wouldnt want anyone banging mines its my personal preference sorry

Comment

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
                  interesting take but i guess if that works in your world then have at it, i prefer to leave what belongs to another mans to that man. we were just raised different, thats been instilled in me, along with not stealing, killing, or harming others for no reason
                  if my wife or gf cheats on me then she gets the curb. why get mad at the other guy for? guys aint got time to asked a girl is shes married or not, plus most chicks nowadays lies anyways. NOW, if some dude was hitting on her and she didnt participate back, then that's another story. the guy would get a beating.

Comment

Originally posted by Anderson Silva View Post
                    Speed kills.
                    - -Been hammering your brain cells with meth again, eh?

Comment

Working...
                    X