Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Racial Component Aside, Lets Examine The Jussie Smollet Hoax For Its Sheer Stupidity

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
    He got a $100k bond, and an earful from the judge:

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...ort-hate-crime
    "Absolute justice would be an apology to this city that he smeared....admitting what he did and then be man enough to offer what he should offer up in terms of all the resources that were put into this"

No, some jailtime would be nice. **** an apology, this needs to be made an example of. This could have incited a riot.

Comment

The level of stupidity is bolstered by the level of arrogance. You can see in his interview that this is a man who truly expects to be believed. His acting in the interview is piss poor and he even mispronounces words, twice.

Comment

What bugged me the most about this entire circus act, was not Jussie and the act. It was the reaction from the Left when it began to unravel. We saw many in hollywood saying that they hope the attack was real and not fake.

So they were hoping Jussie was actually the victim of a racial and ****phobic attack instead of it all being a lie?

Comment

If criminals were smart the jails and prisons would be empty

Comment

Somebody told me today that they thought someone paid them to say Jussie paid them...

Comment

Comment

i am going to be brutally honest and i know it will hit a nerve on people on here but more people will be triggered on this who are white people than the black people. why? because majority of white people are cucks now a days and they get butt hurt more about stupid things than the actual people who were supposed to be a target of this agenda.

this issue of fake racism just shows how easily black people especially the celebrities or other figure heads to be on the next level of stupid and pussieness that with a simple touch they are like vaginas who get sensitive when you play the clitoris. they jump on that "oooooh dats wacist" agenda right off the bat and to make things worst they are triggered more because the white cucks make it worst.

i bet that within 5 years of time the Chinamen, Jews and Russians will be the Alpha and the blacks and whites will be nothing but idiots calling each other out on dumb issues.

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Up View Post
                  this issue of fake racism just shows how easily black people especially the celebrities or other figure heads to be on the next level of stupid and pussieness that with a simple touch they are like vaginas who get sensitive when you play the clitoris. they jump on that "oooooh dats wacist" agenda right off the bat and to make things worst they are triggered more because the white cucks make it worst.
                  Huh? This issue of fake racism shows how easily black people...to be the next level of stupidness and pussieness that with a simple touch they are like vaginas?

Your grand statement on this is that black people are like vaginas?

Comment

Working...
                  X