Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Harrison Says Stamina Issues Are Solved as Charlo Fight Nears

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Harrison Says Stamina Issues Are Solved as Charlo Fight Nears

Tony Harrison's pair of ninth-round TKO losses to Willie Nelson and Jarrett Hurd were eerily similar both resulting from brutal right hands to the jaw. On each occasion, "Superbad" went down only to rise on rubbery legs as the referee waved an end to the bout.
    [Click Here To Read More]

only way he wins is if he controls the pace but then he can't fix his chin..charlo will test that

Comment

He will get KO'd

Comment

I hope so. I'm looking forward to this fight.

Comment

I think he has the best pure skills in the division; however, the chin and stamina issues are too significant to think he'll beat any top guy.

He has to make a believer out of me. I'm rooting for him though.

Comment

Re

Oh, they all say that . Wlad Klitschko protected his chin better, and increased the clinching, but his stamina never changed

Comment

Tony Harrison a lot of skill but fades too quickly....

Tony Harrison has the goods however he fades so quickly it's almost like he's out of shape even though he looks the part. Not sure if he's over training, cutting too much weight between fights or bad eating habits or some combination of. I don't see him drastically fixing this issue he'll fade dramatically by mid fight especially with Charlo body attack but it'll be entertaining till then.

Comment

Originally posted by Butch.McRae View Post
                I think he has the best pure skills in the division; however, the chin and stamina issues are too significant to think he'll beat any top guy.

He has to make a believer out of me. I'm rooting for him though.
                Definitely very skilled and his stamina looked better vs Smith, but he can't gas like he did vs Hurd. He starts out so well every fight and out boxes the crap out of his opponent before having a mental lapse. If Charlo is over anxious looking for the KO, then Harrison will have a lot of success and may win this fight. Underrated scrap.

Comment

He will be gassed by round 6.

Comment

I feel like guys like Tony Harrison & Julian Williams would've been better off in the pre-juicing era. They look the way that 154lb guys are supposed to look, as opposed to these hulking monsters you see somehow making 154 now.

It almost seems like they'll never be able to compete with them.

Comment

Working...
                    X