Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Charlo: Sooner or Later, Canelo & GGG Have To Answer To Me!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxing Hero View Post
    Charlo needs to stop fighting bums and fight a guy like David Lemuiex first. It's a bum fight after bum fight and he wants a pay day.

Get in line Charlo.
    Exactly. Fight and beat Andrade and Jacobs and canelo will be knocking on YOUR door.

Comment

when charlo does get the chance to fight them..his actions better back his big talk

Comment

Daniel Jacobs and Andrade both have problems with the Charlos. Daniel Jacobs even got in his face yet, Charlo never seems to call him out.

Comment

This generation of boxing seems super entitled, I guess the result of being paid a million plus gate to fight nobodies. To me Thurman is the only one out of that PBC bunch that wanted to stand out. It was until he looked vulnerable that them dudes wanted any parts of him. If you are unwilling to stand out don't expect too much clamoring to see you fight big names.

Comment

Let me get this straight, Charlo says, I want to fight GGG and Alvarez. The two best MWs available, and some one says "stop fighting bums", "fight lemieux first", "get in line". Didn't the WBC order Charlo vs Golovkin and Golovkin has been silent since? Hasn't Charlo been mando to the WBC for a year and neither champion has mentioned getting the mando outta the way.

Canelo fanboys to Jacobs. Go fight Charlo
            Canelo fanboys to Charlo. Go fight Lemieux. Go fight Jacobs.
            Golovkin fanboys to Charlo. You haven't fought anybody.
            Golovkin fanboys when Canelo fans said he hasn't fought anybody. He hasn't fought anybody because everyone is avoiding him.

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
              This generation of boxing seems super entitled, I guess the result of being paid a million plus gate to fight nobodies. To me Thurman is the only one out of that PBC bunch that wanted to stand out. It was until he looked vulnerable that them dudes wanted any parts of him. If you are unwilling to stand out don't expect too much clamoring to see you fight big names.
              I totally understand where you are coming from, am afraid thins are going to get even worse to be honest. The generation that we are hitting now is exactly that...The self-entitled who has done less than the ones they are accusing.

Comment

Everyone is right. Fight all the people they want first because you didn't fight the best yet. Why fight the names you call out. You might only prove yourself. Fight these guys with all the losses on there record because they lost to the elite fighters your calling out. Then if you beat them too. Maybe just maybe people will be ok with you fighting the best out there. Great promoting guys... How about fight the best now if your so great the people will follow. But don't make a Canelo excuse ( get the fight lose a decision and blame it on not being ready and being to young) I'm a fan not a promoter. I want to see best vs the best. I want to see these guys try and prove themselves. What's so bad if he fought GGG now?

Comment

If he wants those fights sooner rather than later, along with the Jacobs fight, signing with DAZN makes sense. He seems to be getting some shine from fox now though, as PBC seems to be trying to entice him to stay by finally making him a major player.

Comment

Originally posted by Andre_parker1 View Post
                    when charlo does get the chance to fight them..his actions better back his big talk
                    I agree. But the only way to be the best is to go after the best. Not who the best already beat. Wilder Charlo Bros ect... They just want top guys not the loser of the group. That's what fans should want to see. Why so many people fall in love with the old 'tune up fights' I'm all about going after the top dog that's the whole point of the sport.

Comment

i predicted charlo would fight a faded former contender like a lemule or stevens next...apparantly they are too dangerous for him...so hes fighting ****ing willie monroe?

these guys are a joke.

Comment

Working...
                      X