No announcement yet.

Keith Thurman will fight Manny Pacquiao next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bluebeam View Post
    lucas been getting beat up for years. please stop it bro.

you dont have to pump up guys to make pac look good. we get it, you're a fan. but dont bring up matthysse like it was a dangerous fight. nobody picked lucas bro.

vargas is the same level as broner. so whats the point in fighting broner? pac already beat up his equal right?

bradley, vargas, broner, lucas have how many ko's at 147?

about 1 a piece. lol
    power is the last to go bro!!!! "pac will never face a puncher"... then pac stops lucas and the excuses comes runnig in. no surprise.

i dont need to pump anything up to make pac look good, his resume speaks it for brah!!! but im not gonna let this shiiet slide talking about pac will not fight a fighter with a pulp... the mofo just fought bradley not to long ago and vargas.

you can say vargas is in the same class as broner but vargas is not gun shy like broner is. pac is being accused of not ever gonna fight a fighter with a pulp so im just calling that out.

Comment

Originally posted by bluebeam View Post
      lucas been getting beat up for years. please stop it bro.

you dont have to pump up guys to make pac look good. we get it, you're a fan. but dont bring up matthysse like it was a dangerous fight. nobody picked lucas bro.

vargas is the same level as broner. so whats the point in fighting broner? pac already beat up his equal right?

bradley, vargas, broner, lucas have how many ko's at 147?

about 1 a piece. lol
      so now its those guys have low ko ratio at 147???

first it was pac will not fight a puncher

then pac will not fight a fighter with a pulp

and then now those 147 guys have low ko ratio? lmao!! you just proving my point here brotha. the goal post keeps moving.

Comment

People saying nobody picked Mathysse to beat PAC is a lie. I saw alot if predictions on here from people saying that Pacquiao would get KO'd

Comment

Rather see Danny Garcia vs PAC .I have PAC winning this one unanimously.

Comment

I like this fight but i want pac vs mikey more. I hope mikey beat sPEDnce.

Comment

This fight would make sense. I believe Manny is his mandatory right? Or at least should be since he is the "regular" champ, I'm still not sure how all this shyt shakes out with all these belts floating around. We'll see how Thurman looks against Lopez and Manny against Broner. That will determine just how plausible this fight will be and whether or not it's still competitive. I'd rather see Manny/Thurman than any other WW to be honest. Though Manny vs. Mikey was the fight I was hoping for in 2019.

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
                People saying nobody picked Mathysse to beat PAC is a lie. I saw alot if predictions on here from people saying that Pacquiao would get KO'd
                Yup I saw that too. Watched alot of youtube predictions videos featuring boxers, hall of famers, etc. saying Pac loses to Matthyse. Even Bob Arum had Matthyse beating Pacquiao.

As far as I remember, only three people said they have Pacquiao winning: Santa Cruz, Robert Garcia, Teddy Atlas.

Just type on youtube "Pacquiao Matthyse predictions"

Almost everyone had Manny losing. BoxingScene forums at that time majority had Matthyse putting Pacquiao to sleep lol

Comment

LOL@Pacquiao as a warm up fight! Pacquiao is liable to take Thurman's head off if he approaches it with this attitude. Pacquiao is STILL dangerous.

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
                    so now its those guys have low ko ratio at 147???

first it was pac will not fight a puncher

then pac will not fight a fighter with a pulp

and then now those 147 guys have low ko ratio? lmao!! you just proving my point here brotha. the goal post keeps moving.
                    you said people say he wont fight a puncher. and his resume since 2013 proves that.

algeiri cant punch
                    floyd cant punch
                    bradley cant punch
                    horn cant punch
                    broner has 0 knockouts at 147
                    vargas isnt known as a puncher
                    lucas was a puncher at 140, but he has no bodies at 147

these are not opinions, these are his last 7 opponents. those haters may have a point.

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post

thank you!!!! mofos acting like they didnt say pac was getting get his shiiet pushed in... even some high profile floyd fans on here picked lucas to smashed on pac. then there's the ones that knows manny will win but dont wanna give him credit so they start talking about if there's no testing then manny will win, if there's testing then manny will lose aka TheBigDunn.

Comment

Working...
                      X