No announcement yet.

Official Judge Kavanaugh confirmed to the Supreme Court

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
    He didn't say she made this up because it's possible that there was a party, and some high school boy did grab her boobs at said party, but that boy was simply not Kavanaugh.
    Ok, that could be the case.

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
      You have to be kidding right?
      I asked you a very simple question This honestly sounds "made up" to you? Please answer.

Comment

You have to be kidding right?
        Nope, he's dead serious.

I keep telling y'all the guy is not intellectually honest, but is instead a rabid superfan.

Kavanaugh was nominated by an R President, so in the Big Dunning-Kruger's book, that makes him automatically guilty of any charges made against him.

You'll figure it out in due time. I did.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
          I asked you a very simple question This honestly sounds "made up" to you? Please answer.
          Just in case you've been hiding under a rock go back through this thread and you'll get your answers. Im not repeating myself when I know you've seen my posts.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
            Nope, he's dead serious.

I keep telling y'all the guy is not intellectually honest, but is instead a rabid superfan.

Kavanaugh was nominated by an R President, so in the Big Dunning-Kruger's book, that makes him automatically guilty of any charges made against him.

You'll figure it out in due time. I did.
            I cant put everyone on ignore no matter how obtuse they are. I'd rather debate them and their garbage. He does make me shake my head.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              It depends on the vetting process. How many times have we heard people on both sides suddenly pull their name from nomination? Whoever the President uses to vet found something that they felt would compromise the nomination.

Possibly though they may never have known. My point is this is dirty politics but I think we all expect dirty in this day and age. Trump needed to get ahead of this.
              The vetting process has nothing to do with the fact that these women declined to come forth for over 3 decades. 35 years it wasn't a problem, 35 years they didn't seek justice, 35 years they didn't feel the need to be vindicated. Yet now... interesting timing

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                The vetting process has nothing to do with the fact that these women declined to come forth for over 3 decades. 35 years it wasn't a problem, 35 years they didn't seek justice, 35 years they didn't feel the need to be vindicated. Yet now... interesting timing
                Yes and hes been in the spotlight before. But yeah now is the time lol.

Comment

I cant put everyone on ignore no matter how obtuse they are. I'd rather debate them and their garbage. He does make me shake my head.
                  If enough of the better posters ignore them, they'll either go away or, maybe, actually stop cheerleading and instead engage in discourse like adults.

But if we keep playing their games, they surely will never stop.

Remember what they say the definition of "insanity" is......

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                    If enough of the better posters ignore them, they'll either go away or, maybe, actually stop cheerleading and instead engage in discourse like adults.

But if we keep playing their games, they surely will never stop.

Remember what they say the definition of "insanity" is......
                    This is true.

Comment

Yes and hes been in the spotlight before. But yeah now is the time lol.
                      The timing alone proves the allegations are nonsense, and entirely politically motivated.

Hell, Feinstein had this letter since June. Now all of the sudden they need extra time??? Hello! You people say on it for months, only bringing it up when the vote was scheduled and upcoming and all their other tactics had failed to derail Kavanaugh.

Comment

Working...
                      X