Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you guys think of Ashley Graham?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you guys think of Ashley Graham?

I'd give her my noodle. Actress?

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      I'd give her my noodle. Actress?
      plus sized model.

Comment

Shes hot. Kinda sucks though cause chubby girls getting more confident and they were the easiest to pull in

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
          Shes hot. Kinda sucks though cause chubby girls getting more confident and they were the easiest to pull in
          hahaha! Yeah I dont like the whole liberating a chubby chick thing that Ashley represents because I enjoy chubby girls with a pretty faces. Usually they give the best :*******:

But Ashley Graham does get a TON of HATE by men and women about her weight, I think she looks good.

Comment

been a fan of her for a minute now!!! she's hot! nice and thick but not overly obese.

Comment

she used to be a little thicker too!! she's been on the lighter side.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
                hahaha! Yeah I dont like the whole liberating a chubby chick thing that Ashley represents because I enjoy chubby girls with a pretty faces. Usually they give the best :*******:

But Ashley Graham does get a TON of HATE by men and women about her weight, I think she looks good.
                Haha nailed it with the first part. I say we go back to fat shaming.

Yeah i remember her getting hate when she came out on the cover of some magazine. Forgot which one

Comment

nah, they still easy. dont get chubby girls mixed up with girls like ashley. this biiatch actually looks good lol.

Comment

Haha nailed it with the first part. I say we go back to fat shaming.

Yeah i remember her getting hate when she came out on the cover of some magazine. Forgot which one
                    I think shes with Sports illustrated or at least she is now. Thats actually why I posted it, I seen she got on the cover again and there are far more negative responses to her than positive by both men and women.

Comment

Working...
                    X