Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sor Rungvisai Decisions a Very Determined Juan Francisco Estrada

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rungvisai stops him for me. He's so strong and relentless. He's very confident now too and rightly so.

Comment

Originally posted by El Gitano View Post
      Crazy how boxing works, Cuadras lost to a guy Gonzalez beat, and Gonzalez lost to a guy Cuadras had already beaten.

Styles makes fights...

Roman a pressure fighter instigated both Cuadras and Estrada and since they are good fighters on the backfoot they retreat giving Roman chances to land even if he is countered, On the other hand Rugvisai is a brawler that wont back down and throws bombs instead of retreating making his style all wrong for Chocolatito...

I truly believe Estrada and Cuadras can beat the Thai, the guy is there to be hit by a slick and quick on it's feet technical boxers like them.

Comment

Would be an excellent match up!.

It'll come down to Rungvasi's power and timing or Estrada's ring IQ and counter punches!

I think the Thai would win but Estrada has a solid chin and has more power than Chocolatito so he definitely could end up putting it on him!

SuperFly is one of the best division's in boxing!

Comment

estrada seems like the better boxer, but rungvisai is fucking strong and heavy handed. too close to call imo

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
            estrada seems like the better boxer, but rungvisai is fucking strong and heavy handed. too close to call imo

Estrada no va a poder aguantar la fortaleza y volumen de Rungvisai

Es el Marcos Maidana Tailandes

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post

Estrada no va a poder aguantar la fortaleza y volumen de Rungvisai

Es el Marcos Maidana Tailandes
              el chino tailandes jaja

Comment

Have my mind made up, Rungvisai stops Estrada late in a bloodbath.

Comment

Unless Rungvisai takes advantage of Estrada' s slow start, I can imagine this fight going down the same path as the Segura scrap.

Comment

Originally posted by Aztekkas View Post
                    Unless Rungvisai takes advantage of Estrada' s slow start, I can imagine this fight going down the same path as the Segura scrap.

Maybe, either way it's a great fight between two warriors who will leave it all in the ring.

Comment

estrada will knock him silly. estrada is like marquez. if you come right at him you are going to have a bad time. first couple rounds could be hairy but it will prob look like marquez-juan diaz

Comment

Working...
                      X